Ratchet x Cyberwolf

I whimpered as I limped. Starscream did damage. He cut my hind leg open. Energon was trailing behind me.

"R-Ratchet...." I coughed through the com link.

"Clover!? WHERE ARE YOU!?" Ratchet yelled through the link. I fell on the ground and panted loudly.

"I need...... bridge....." I panted and felt my optics flicker on and offline.

About a millisecond later, a familiar green and blue portal entered my vision. Ratchet ran out and picked me up with a gasp. My hind leg was rubble.

There was torn armor and my endoskeleton showed. My golden scheme on my leg was no longer there, and energon stained its shine.

Ratchet ran back through and laid me in the emergency berth. Bulkhead and Bee ran in with wide optics. Arcee was frozen in shock to the side. Optimus was no where to be seen.

Ratchet ran for some tools and I felt my optics fight for life. They were loosing. I had lost too much energon.

"Bumblebee! Bulkhead! Hold her firm!" Ratchet yelled. They did and I suddenly stopped breathing. My optics went wide and I gaped for air.

Ratchet was working quickly, but I knew it was too late. I slowly shut my mouth as my optics started to dim.

"No, NO! Keep her online! We can't loose her!" Ratchet yelled. Bee shook me.

{Wake up, Clover!} Bee beeped. {PLEASE!}

I was loosing my life, I might as well say my final words.

"I can't....." I said. Ratchet growled in frustration.

"You can! Please!" Ratchet yelled.

"It is my time to be one with the AllSpark, Ratchet......" I said. Bulkhead and Bumblebee let me go, knowing I was right. Ratchet worked harder, but Bee stopped him. Ratchet pushed him off and tried harder. "Ratchet, please....." Ratchet worked faster than I thought was possible.

"I-I can fix you! J-just hold tight!" He said, voice breaking.

"Ratchet....." Ratchet stopped and fell at my side on the edge of tears. He looked at me and I gave a sad smile. "Just don't forget...... I love you......" and my optics were turned into a dark essence of death.

---

Okay, that was scrap. But, I will make it better!!!!! Just give me requests, and I'll do it! Some even more than once!!!

-Killer Kamen
Or
Swiftswipe!!!!