Two Hundred

Scott rushed out of the bathroom, hearing Avi shouting his name. 

Scott was quick in shoving the door back open, only to see Avi on the ground with his hands in front of his face to protect himself. 

Scott didn't hesitate, shoving all three of the football players with all he had. "Back the fuck off!"

One of them chose to run away, back downstairs presumably. But another turned and raised a hand at Scott, which led Scott to punch him first.

Avi kicked the third man in the back of the knee so he'd fall, and then Scott offered a hand to help Avi stand up. "Are you o--?"

Avi pushed on Scott's shoulders when Scott tried to beat them up more. "No time. Gotta get Mitch."

Scott froze momentarily, and then turned to start running. "Where the fuck--?"

"I don't know. I think they went--" He stopped when he heard cheering coming from outside, as well as Alex's voice loud and clear. 

Mitch had practically been forced out of his shirt, so he now stood with tears in his eyes and arms crossed over himself weakly as he hid behind Alex who'd luckily come to rescue him.

Alex's arms were out wide, to shield Mitch entirely as he glared at the jerseys in front of him. "Why do you always pull this shit? Like it makes you cool to hurt some kid that's not even remotely in your weight class?"

He'd gained the attention of almost everyone that was partying outside, which was a good thirty people or so.

The football player didn't have a response, as he smirked at Mitch. Alex realized too late that the smirk wasn't directed at Mitch, but rather the teammate sneaking up on him.

When he flipped around quickly and tried to grab Mitch's arm, he instead witnessed Mitch taking a hard shove to his left side that sent him falling into the pool that he'd only been standing mere inches away from. 

Alex immediately gasped and gave that player a hard shove. "What the fuck is your problem?!"

Of course with his back turned, he was vulnerable to a shove coming from the other side which also sent him into the pool right beside Mitch with an abrupt splash. 

Scott was angrily shoving people out of his way, nearly shoving Kirstie in the process, who'd also been trying to defend Mitch although it only took one of the team players to hold her by the arm to keep her out of it. 

Scott didn't pay it any mind, as he approached both football players that pushed his friends into the pool. He stopped once, just to stare at them. 

And for whatever reason, he decided that Mitch wouldn't have wanted him to punch somebody in the face for this.  Mitch would just want Scott to settle it calmly. So that's what he did. 

He pushed himself in between both players, and then knelt down onto the ground beside the pool to offer both boys a hand. "Come on, guys."

Mitch was already crying, though he weakly grabbed Scott's hand only for Scott to pull him out of the pool to hug him.

Mitch hid his face in Scott's neck, already red with humiliation. "Sc-Scottie, I wanna go home."

Alex got himself out of the pool, his jersey sticking to his body in an uncomfortable way. 

He glared at the football player that had shoved him. "With a body as big as yours, I can only imagine what you're compensating for when you pick on other people."

He received a glare right back. "It's not small, if that's what you're--"

One of the cheerleaders suddenly shouted over him. "Yes it is! He once asked me to suck him off behind the bleachers during a game, and I couldn't even do it I was laughing too hard!"