Hundred And Seven

Scott and Mitch were only outside for an hour or so, but it was nice out, and obviously they're all they need to be entertained. 

Avi had kissed Alex long enough for Alex to be remarkably out of breath, and even when he turned his head, Avi kept kissing down his neck. 

Alex's eyes fell shut, and his head fell back against the couch. "Fuck, Avi, you gotta--"

"Whaddya need, Lex?" Avi hummed, still kissing down his neck only to gnaw on his shoulder a little. "Just tell me."

Alex shook his head a little. "You have to stop. We can't do this."

"Do what?"

"What you're doing right now." 

Avi moved back a little, frowning. "But why?"

"Scott and Mitch are gonna be here in a few minutes."

"I think they're already here, honestly."

Alex sat up a little more. "What?"

"Pretty sure I heard the front door close a little while ago."

"They walked in and then left?"

"Scott probably just didn't wanna interrupt us like last time."

"That's weird... So they're just like... Waiting for us?"

"They could be fuckin' on the porch for all I know. Can I have another kiss?"

Alex shook his head a little, hands on Avi's legs instinctively as if he were afraid that Avi was gonna fall. "Lord Almighty, Av... We've been kissing for like, ever."

"Still not enough though."

"You can't just say things like that."

"Why not?"

"You just--"

Scott threw the door open suddenly. "Sorry, sorry, sorry please put your clothes back on, Mitch has to pee."

Avi jumped at first, but he was sure not to run away this time. "No worries."

Alex was upset with him for weeks after the first incident, and Avi was sure he wasn't gonna let that happen ever again. 

Scott put a hand over Mitch's eyes as they hurried through the house, though he knew that there was no reason for it. He just wanted to see how Mitch would react to letting Scott have full control like that. For uh... Research. And ideas for activities they could try.

Mitch figured it was because someone actually was naked, so he allowed it. 

Scott then pushed him gently into the bathroom. "I'll wait out here, okay? Hurry."

Mitch nodded once, and turned to rush over to the toilet. 

Scott then wandered out to the living room, where Alex was alone on the couch fixing his shirt. "Hey, Xander. What's up?"

Alex jumped, turning quickly to face him. "Oh, hey. Uh.. Nothing really. Avi and I were just... Talking."

Scott chuckled a little. "You don't have to lie. It's not like I give a shit. Mitch and I do all kinds of shit, in front of all kinds of people, in all kinds of places."

"No, I..." Alex closed his eyes with a sigh. "Nevermind. Fuck it."

"So were y'all making out that whole time?"

"Pretty much." Alex turned to look over his shoulder, glancing in the direction that Avi took off in, but because the house was so large there was really no way to know where he went. "I don't know what's going on."