Hundred Eleven

(A/N)

Quick thing;

Y'all please please keep Deanne in your prayers/thoughts.

She's truly what inspired me to start TAATO in the first place.

It's scary to think that could've happened to any of us. After losing Daisy, and now Deanne...  the thought of it all makes me awful nervous.

And we've lost others too, I'm not trying to overlook anybody. Just.. Those were the two that inspired ME.

(Sorry. Mama didn't mean to preach)

**

Mitch only giggled, unsure how to prioritize both of the things Scott was currently doing. 

Scott captured his lips once, and finally pulled away completely. "You're the best thing that ever fucking happened to me. And I love you so fucking much."

Mitch smiled up at him, giggling a little more because he was overwhelmed with how happy he was. "You're so funny... And I love you too." He leaned forward to kiss Scott's neck, where Avi's hand had been. 

"Is it bruised or something?"

"No. But... Now it won't hurt." 

*

Once they'd arrived back to the house, Scott made some false excuse and then he and Mitch disappeared for almost 45 whole minutes. 

Alex didn't say a word, because it wasn't any of his business. Avi on the other hand, couldn't help but to crack a joke every few minutes. 

Avi snorted once, pushing Alex's shoulder. "I wonder if they've come up for air yet."

"Obviously not."

He was quiet a bit longer, as Alex watched some kind of Disney movie. But then he chuckled to himself again, and pushed Alex's knee. "Scott's supporting my theory that life without women is a pain in the ass. Literally."

Alex actually laughed at that. "God, you're the worst."

Avi turned to face him. "Wait, I have more!"

"No, I don't wanna--"

"Did you hear about the gay security guard who got fired from his job at the sperm bank? He got caught drinking on the job."

"That's gross. Avi, knock it--"

"How can you make a gay man scream twice?"

"Are you fucking serious right--?"

"Fuck him real good, then wipe your dick off on his curtains."

Alex stared at him, blinked, and then shook his head. "You're a mess. And also fucking gross. I don't even wanna know why you have all those jokes in your head."

"I dunno. Scott's been out about being gay for a while, so. I've had time to practice."

Scott finally walked out into the living room. "What in the fuck are you two talking about?"

"How gay you are." Avi winked at him once. "So where's Mitch, you fucking machine?"

"In the shower." Scott sat down beside him. "Don't you dare say something embarrassing to him. Understood?"