Hundred Thirty Eight

Dinner went well, with Danny and Scott making few interactions. 

Mitch and Connie were carrying most of the conversation, not that anyone minded. 

Scott was silent as usual, but after trying to follow the conversation, he glanced over and noticed Danny watching Mitch carefully. 

It didn't seem sexual or rude in anyway, he genuinely seemed curious. But it still made Scott feel unsettled, so he put an arm over the back of Mitch's seat.

Mitch felt him move, and glanced over. 

Scott just smiled at him, trying not to worry him at all. After all, it was just Scott's overprotective mindset that was getting the best of him. 

Connie started a conversation with Danny, so she didn't feel as weird watching the two interact. 

Mitch leaned toward him to speak softly. "What's up?"

Scott leaned toward him too, kissing his shoulder once before speaking softly. "Nothing. Sorry. I just love you."

"I love you too." Mitch grinned, feeling Scott peck his shoulder again. 

"You need to eat a little more, baby."

Mitch nodded, but didn't move away. He didn't want to pull away, much too comfortable with where Scott currently was. 

Scott knew this, leaning forward to kiss Mitch's cheek, and then his lips once. "Mitchie, I'm serious."

"Okay."

He still didn't move, until Scott moved his chair a little closer to him. "Go ahead and eat, baby. I'll keep kissing you if you want."

Mitch nodded slowly, turning to face his food as Scott peppered kisses down his neck.

*

Returning back to their hotel room, Scott went directly to the bathroom to pee. And when he got back out, Mitch was holding two phones in his hands.

Scott squinted at him a little. "What are you doing over there?"

"Your mom wanted to talk to me, but.. I don't think I should go without you."

"No, go ahead. I'll walk you to her room. I'll just take a shower or something until you get back."

"Also, she wants to talk to you tomorrow morning before we leave."

"Okay." 

"You're sure it's okay if I go? I know you don't like me talking to her."

"It's fine. As long as you hurry back."

"She said like an hour... Is that okay?"

"Why are you asking me for permission?"

"Because it's your mom, not mine."

Scott walked over to sit beside him on the bed. "It's fine, baby." He kissed Mitch's ear once, knowing the feeling made Mitch weak. "Kiss me, though. Before you leave."

Mitch nodded, moving closer to grab Scott's face in his hands, kissing him once and then again. 

Scott held him in place, fully taking control of the kiss, before pulling away and resting his forehead against Mitch's. "Don't talk about me too much, okay?"

Mitch smiled a little. "Okay. Text me though?"

"We'll be in the same building, Mitch. It's okay."

"I know... I'll let you know when I'm coming back, then. Okay?"

"If that makes you feel better. Fine."