Hundred Fifty One

Mitch panted heavily as he now lay beside Scott in Scott's room.

Mitch shook his head a little, and then rolled over to put his arm over Scott's stomach. "Definitely not small."

Scott chuckled lowly, putting an arm around Mitch's back. "How are you feeling, babe? Wanna grab a shower or something?"

Mitch shook his head quickly. "Nah. Bath maybe."

"What if you take a bath, and I'll make you some kind of snack, so we can watch that movie?"

"What movie?"

Scott chuckled again. "If I remember correctly, you told me you were tired of watching my dinosaur movies, and wanted to show me what a rom-com is."

"Ohh!" Mitch sat up suddenly, looking down at him. "Yeah, let's do that."

Scott leaned up to kiss him once. "Okay. I'll run you a bath."

"Wait..." Mitch put a hand on Scott's chin, gently pushing on it. "Lemme see it, one more time."

Scott stuck his tongue out, watching Mitch's transfixed face.

"Crazy... It's sexy, though. Can't deny that."

Scott chuckled a little, closing his mouth before pressing a quick kiss to Mitch's forehead. "I'll be right back."

He used the bathroom first, before turning the water to the bath on, and fumbling with the knobs until it was the perfect temperature.

Mitch waddled into the room with their phones in his hands. "How come you always have more texts than I do?"

"It's late, Mitchie. Most of my friends stay up all night."

Mitch pouted. "No fair."

"But when we're apart, you have me to text, right? So it's okay."

"That's true."

"Did anyone important text me?"

"Nobody as important as me, no. But Avi asked if you'd remembered to clean your piercing."

"You can tell him yes."

Mitch nodded and went to work.

And for whatever reason, with Scott knelt by the bath tub to feel the water, he couldn't help but stare at how cute Mitch was.

When Mitch is standing up, and gets distracted or concentrated on something like his phone, his little belly sticks out a little more because he slouches.

If Scott ever mentioned it to him, he knows Mitch would get embarrassed and probably try to hide it. So Scott keeps it to himself, and adores it every time.

Mitch finally looked down. "Why are you staring at me?"

"Am I not allowed to appreciate beautiful things?"

Mitch blushed a little, as one of his hands rested on top of his stomach. "You're such a sap."

Scott stood up suddenly, and leaned down to kiss Mitch once, before sliding his arms around the smaller boy in front of him. "Only for you, though."

Mitch giggled, pressing a kiss to one of Scott's shoulders.

Scott brought a hand up to brush Mitch's hair out of his face. "Hey... This is a super out of context thing to say... But isn't that concert tomorrow?"

Mitch nodded a few times. "Mhmm... Can I wear one of your band t-shirts? So I can pretend I'm one of you?"

"Sure. Whatever you wanna do. Do your parents know...?"