Ninety Three

(A/N) (didn't do the old TAATO update time on purpose xD)

Uh sorry for bashing y'all with updates xD I can't stop; Maybe I need help idk

P.S. just out of curiosity; For those of y'all who have re-read TAATO; How many times exactly have you read it?? xD

******

Scott offered to take Kirstie to dinner since she hung out with him for the majority of the time it took to get the tattoo. 

And after they'd eaten, Scott ordered something small to give to Mitch. He'd been planning on taking Mitch out after the game, so he didn't want to fill him up too much. 

Then he took Kirstie home, and proceeded to the soccer game. 

He got there around halftime, seeing as he'd been at the tattoo parlor since school ended. 

Mitch had just so happened to be walking back to his seat from the restroom, and when he saw Scott walk in, he ran over to him and hugged him from the back. "There you are."

Scott jumped a little, cringing at Mitch's arms over his stomach. "Hi, baby." He was quick to push away from Mitch, but took Mitch's hand to walk with him so he wouldn't be suspicious. 

Mitch smiled, glancing down as Scott handed him a take out box. "What's this?"

"Got you some dinner on my way over here."

"Aw, you didn't have to do that. How did your appointment go? Did the doctor say anything?"

"Nah. It was just a check up kinda thing. I'm all healthy and whatever... And take all my vitamins like a good boy." He winked, walking with Mitch toward the bleachers.

Mitch giggled at him, and then took his phone out of his pocket when it began to ring. "Hi, Avi."

Scott stared at their feet as they walked, noticing that he was slightly limping because his skin was hurting with every step. 

"Oh! Yeah, I'm fine. Nice of you to check on me. I ran into tall, pale, and handsome."

*

Scott took a seat between Mitch and Avi, cringing a little. 

Mitch opened his take out box, and grinned. "Aw, Scott, this is so nice of you."

"I was hoping to get you something small, so I could still take you to dinner afterward. If you want to, I mean. Alex and Avi can come too."

"Oh, that sounds fun. I'm in."

Avi hummed softly. "So... Dinner, huh? You think Alex will be down for that?"

Mitch shrugged. "Maybe. I don't know." He started eating, smiling as he did so. 

"You're hungrier than I thought... Sorry. I should've gotten you something bigger." Scott moved to stand up. "I can go back and--"

Mitch grabbed his arm to keep him down. "No, no, it's okay. The game is almost over."

Scott then turned to Avi. "You didn't feed him? You've been with him since school got out, and you didn't ask if he wanted anything to eat?"

Avi didn't look at him, eyes trained on Alex rushing down the field. "He said he wasn't hungry. Didn't want to force him."

Scott rolled his eyes at him. "They always say that. Girls, boys, others; They all do that. Especially my cute, little, sometimes feminine, Mitchie. You just have to disregard him. Alex does it too, so you must know how to take care of that situation."