Seventy One

(A/N)

Just remembered I wanted to ask y'all something.

Idk how many of y'all saw the one shot I wrote about PTX with Mitch being blind?? (It doesn't exist anymore xD) But I've been thinking about how dope of a story that would be. And I kinda wanna do it. Thoughts??

**

Breakfast went well, as far as drama goes. Avi and Alex seemed to be doing alright together.

The only thing that really happened, was after Alex said something that Mitch found hilarious, and Mitch laughed so hard that his ribs began to hurt again, and Scott jumped up from the table to get him some ice.

Mitch pouted at him when he sat back down. "I'm sorry to be so annoying and needy..."

"You're not annoying, Cutie." Scott sat down beside him, holding the ice against Mitch's ribs.

Mitch tried to replace Scott's hand with his own. "I can do it."

"Nope. I've got it. Keep eating, baby."

Mitch frowned, eating a small piece of his waffle, before offering a piece to Scott.

Scott took it with a giggle, smiling at Mitch. "We're cute."

Avi rolled his eyes at them, and then looked over to Alex intending to mock them. He placed his hand on Alex's ribs, where Scott's was on Mitch. "You're not annoying, my love my only. I would do anything to make you smile."

Alex put his hand atop Avi's, looking directly into his eyes. "You're so kind and sweet, my very own Prince Charming."

Avi smirked at him, glad he was playing along. "I don't know what I would do without you, I am in awe of your every movement, every breath."

Alex reached down to grab his fork, taking a large piece of his waffle to stuff into Avi's mouth. "And now we'll be cute and feed each other, because we're very Hallmark card."

The waffle didn't even fit in Avi's mouth, and it made them both lose it and start cracking up.

Scott looked at Avi's mom, pointing toward a painting on the wall behind her. "Woah, is that a new painting?" As she turned to look, Scott held up a middle finger in Avi's direction, until his mom turned back.

She smiled at him. "That's not new, silly."

"Oh weird." Scott muttered, looking back to Mitch.

Mitch giggled a little, leaning into Scott. "I'm okay being a Hallmark card." He turned to Alex. "You're just jealous."

"Jealous of what? Avi and I could be cuter if we wanted to."

"Watch your mouth, Kirk. Remember who does the labs in AP."

Alex withdrew himself from Avi. "Sorry, Avi. I need his brain to pass that class."

Avi scoffed at him. "Lame."

*

Scott called Mitch's mom to ask if he could stay a little longer, because a new movie had just come out that Alex wanted to see, and the four figured they could go together.

After arriving at the theater, Scott offered to pay, which earned him a smack on the arm from Mitch as well as a shove from Avi.

Mitch moved in front of Scott to pay for both of them. When he turned to hand the tickets to Scott, he smiled. "See, you paid for dinner. So I'm paying for this. That's called equal spending, and it's how you and I are gonna function from now on. Understood?"