Twenty

"Mitchell Grassi!"

Mitch shoved Scott off of him in record time, Scott quickly stumbling to his feet beside the couch, though his shirt was very out of place.

Mitch wasn't any better as he jumped off of the couch to face his father. "Oh God."

Mike crossed his arms over his chest and looked to Scott. "I think you need to leave."

Scott quickly took a step in front of Mitch. "Mr. Grassi, if I may. This is all my fault. Mitch didn't want to kiss me at all, but I--"

"Leave."

"Mr. Grassi please. He needed a ride home, and then I came inside to watch a movie with him. When he wasn't expecting it I came onto him and--"

"I said leave! Don't you ever put your hands on my son like that again! Do you understand me?!"

Scott actually flinched at those words, and he ducked his head down in shame.

Scott glanced behind himself at Mitch. "I'm so sorry, Mitchie, I--"

Mike stormed over to grab Scott's shirt. "What did I just say to you? You're just some punk kid, and a horrible influence on my son! Get the Hell out!"

Mitch flinched too. "F-Father, please."

Mike grabbed Scott's arm to pull him out of the house. "I don't know what you think you're doing, following my son around and stealing his innocence from him. But it stops right now."

Scott just nodded. He could take the blame if it meant Mitch wouldn't get in trouble.

Mitch didn't even get to see him leave, as his dad slammed the door. Mike then turned around to Mitch. "Are you okay, Son?"

Mitch nodded a few times, still a little in shock of what had happened. "Yes, Father."

"Did he touch you at all? Or... Say anything sinful to you?"

"No, Father. Only what you saw."

"Good... Good..." Mike glanced at the clock hanging on the wall. "Shouldn't you be doing homework?"

*

Scott was practically catatonic as he sat on his couch with his head in his hands.

Avi stopped by, since it wasn't even dinner time yet, and he'd heard about what happened through Kirstie.

Scott wasn't answering his phone at all, but Avi fixed that problem by barging in his front door.

He slammed it shut, and grabbed Scott by the shoulders. "Dude, what the fuck?"

Scott just shook his head. "I don't know."

"What happened?"

While Scott explained, Kevin showed up, who'd been called by Kirstie.

A few minutes later, Kirstie came by as well and brought Mitch.

Mitch burst through the door, only to find Scott and grab him in a hug.

Scott hugged even tighter, and didn't let go for almost a full minute. "Why are you here?"

"Kirstie doesn't want me to stay home and cry anymore. But Dad thinks I'm crying for a different reason, so Kirstie told him she was gonna take me out to get my mind off of it."

Kevin raised his hand slightly from where he was sitting on the couch. "What does he think you're crying over?"

Kirstie turned to him. "Mitch's dad thinks Scott's a rapist of some kind."