Hundred Seventeen

Alex grabbed his arm to stop him. "You can't drive, Scott."

"Fuckin' watch me." He grumbled, marching to the car. 

Kirstie was already standing by the driver's side, holding her hand out. "Keys, please."

"But I--"

"Nope. You smell like beer."

"So what?"

"So, sit in the back seat. Call Mitch."

Scott frowned, handing her the keys and pulling his phone out of his pocket. "Fine." He sat in the backseat with a pout, Mitch picking up on the second ring. "Hi, baby."

Alex got in the car too, watching Kirstie turn it on. He leaned toward her a little. "I didn't know it was that bad..."

Kirstie shook her head slowly. "I know..."

Scott laid down across the back seats, smiling a little for the first time in a while. "I'm okay... I dealt with both of the cocksuckers, so."

She smiled a little at the sound of his voice. He sounded happier, even if only marginally so. 

"I can't video right now, babe... I'm ugly."

Mitch spoke loud enough for the entire car to hear him. "Oh, shut the Hell up. You've never been ugly a day in your life. Always adorable, and then suddenly sexy as fuck."

Scott chuckled a little. "Okay... Fine. But if I look grumpy, it's because I am."

"Don't care." Mitch hung up, and quickly called back.

Scott held the phone away from his face, still laying on the seats. "Hey stranger. Been a while."

"Oh hush up. So tell me how it went?"

"I really wanted to sit and chill long enough for everyone to get to eat, but I couldn't be quiet after Rick started fucking talking to me."

"Oh no... What'd he say?"

"It doesn't even matter. I'm just pissed is all. But seeing your beautiful fucking face is making it all better." Scott grinned at him. "Also I can see one of your nipples."

Mitch's eyes darted over to his side of the screen where he could see himself, and then he moved the camera up a little. "Sorry, I was just studying, but it's like hot in my room--"

"Mitchie, don't apologize. It's fine. You look amazing without a shirt on."

"Oh, thank you." Mitch giggled a little, peeking down at his own chest so Scott could see the top of his head for a moment.

"Aw, did you get a haircut today? It looks a little shorter."

Mitch looked back up. "Sorta... Just a trim. I can't believe you noticed."

"Of course I did, pretty boy."

"That's nice of you... Yeah, I just trimmed it. I was thinking about getting rid of my bangs, what do you think?" Mitch brushed his bangs aside out of habit. "And then I was thinking that instead I wanna dye it all blonde... Is that crazy?"

"Ooh... Blonde sounds fuckin' sexy. You should do it."

"You think so?"

"Hell yes. I'm into it."

Mitch giggled again. "Ask Alex what he thinks."

Scott turned his head for a second. "Hey, Kirk? Do you think Mitch should bleach his hair?"

Alex turned a little. "Bleach..? I mean, sure. If he wants to."

Kirstie added with a smile. "He'd look cute with blonde hair."