Hundred Ninety Nine

(A/N)

Ahhh the book is almost over xD Also hi this is 2200 words YIKESSS

**

There were several graduation parties going on, most of which Alex was the only one invited to because the girls at his school wanted to be sure he'd attend. 

They sat in the car as a group to try and decide which would be the best to go to, and then a back up party just in case the first one wasn't what they'd expected it to be. 

Scott ultimately made the decision, based on which one the most people were going to, and then told everyone what time he would pick them up later in the evening to go to it.

And of course Scott picked Mitch up first, practically dying to see his outfit. He even got out of the car to go to Mitch's door, rather than just texting Mitch that he'd arrived. 

Nel opened the door, a big smile on her face. "Good evening, Scott. I know I don't have to tell you this, but please take care of my baby, okay? Don't let him out of your sight."

"Wouldn't dream of it. I promise."

"I know, I know, just... A few things a mother has to say."

"I understand." 

Mitch suddenly appeared in the living room, smiling at Scott. "Hi, honey. You look wonderful."

Scott held a hand out toward him. "My, my... Look at you." He gently grabbed Mitch's hand, and spun him around like a princess just to check out his entire outfit. "God damn, you look amazing."

Mitch giggled a little, immediately hugging Scott when he was done. "Thank you." He pulled away and looked back at his mom. "Look how handsome my arm candy is for the night!"

Nel stepped forward to give them each a kiss on the cheek. "You're both extremely handsome. Please look out for each other tonight, okay? Have lots of fun, and Mitch please call me once you've arrived at Scott's house."

"I will. I promise."

*

Avi was the next to be picked up, taking a seat behind Scott and smacking his shoulder once. "You look great, dude."

Mitch reached over to run his finger down Scott's thigh, just to slide into one of the rips in Scott's jeans. "Yeah, he looks like a bad ass, huh?"

Adding to the black ripped jeans, Scott also wore a black band t-shirt, and white sneakers. "Thanks. I put a jacket in the back of the car just in case Mitch needed one, but I knew if I wore it he'd yell at me because it doesn't really match."

Mitch giggled. "You know me so well."

Kirstie was the next to climb into the car, smiling widely at all of them. "Hi guys! Mitchie, you look adorable!"

Mitch glanced down, smiling at his own black jeans, accompanied with a white tank top that had rips and holes in it. He'd hoped that if he dressed as intimidating as Scott did, they'd look like a really cute couple. "Thank you. I love your dress."

"Thanks! I can't believe we're all graduates now... How crazy is that?"

Scott turned in his seat briefly to look at her, and then turned back to continue driving. "Pink is a really good color on you."

"Oh, thanks! Wow, compliments all around, huh?"

They shared upbeat conversation until arriving at Alex's house. 

Kirstie jumped out of the car, just to shout at Alex loudly once he'd exited his house. "Look at that gorgeous boy over there?! I can't believe he's walking toward me!"