Hundred Thirty

Mitch hurried to the bathroom the instant he woke up, and then jumped back onto the bed when he was done.

Scott groaned a little at how much the bed shifted, knowing Mitch woke him intentionally, rolling over to face him. "Did I do something evil to you in a dream or something?"

Mitch giggled. "No, but... I wanna spend time with you. So you need to wake up."

"Lame. You can spend as much time as you want in this bed, Mitchie." Scott emphasized it with a wink, and then turned over to face away from Mitch.

Mitch poked his shoulder. "Hey, don't go. Come back here."

Scott pulled the blanket up a little higher, and closed his eyes.

Mitch pressed a kiss to the back of his neck, and then kissed his jaw a few times, but Scott didn't move.

Mitch rolled his eyes, and then slid under the blanket right behind Scott, throwing an arm over him.

Scott held his hand, and then sighed loudly as he relaxed a little more. "Look at my cute little baby trying to be a big spoon."

Mitch giggled. "I know... It's difficult because you have such a broad body, but your skinny little waist is easy to work with."

"Oh... I'm glad to be of service. My waist says thank you."

"You're welcome." Mitch responded, giggling again. "You're fun to hold. Why don't you let me do this more often?"

"Because you're my baby." Scott mumbled, turning onto his back so Mitch's palm was flat on top of Scott's stomach. "And you know damn well you'd rather be held than hold someone else."

Mitch was listening to him, but not enough to really comprehend what was going on, as his eyes were distracted with Scott's pale chest, which was about fifty percent covered in tattoos. "Okay."

"Hey, don't ignore me. I'm talkin' to you, Cutie."

"I'm listening. Just... Shit, I missed you so much, Scottie. I missed waking up next to you. And I know I'm being dramatic, because it's only been a few days. But.. I really missed you."

"I missed you too, babygirl." Scott turned once more to lay on his shoulder to face Mitch, feeling Mitch's hand squeeze his hip. "More than you know."

Mitch smiled at him, eyes locked on Scott's gorgeous blue eyes. "I love you, Scottie. And... By the way? I don't think you're weak. I'll never ever think you're weak."

Scott stared back at him, shifting a little to rest his head on his shoulder, elbow bent a little to reach out and gently play with Mitch's bangs. "I'll keep that in mind."

"Do you wanna talk about it at all..? I mean, now that it's just you and me..?"

"I'm trying to forget about it, and... In all honesty, I mostly have. There's just a few little things that I remember sometimes. Not a big deal."

"I hope you know that Avi, Alex and I are planning on jumping Rick the next time we see him."

"You guys had better not. What if they make me live with Connie because he's not able to care for me anymore?"

"Scottie, you're eighteen. You're basically already living here on your own, and if you need anything, we all live really close."

Scott just shrugged, rolling onto his back again to stare at the ceiling. "I guess."

Mitch moved a little closer to him, his arm still over Scott's stomach as he rested his head against Scott's chest. "Hey, don't be like that, honey... It's all gonna work itself out. And... If you ever wanna talk about what happened to you, please feel free. I'm always willing to listen to you."