Hundred Eighty Seven

(A/N)

#TransRightsAreHumanRights

Update;

Also HI if anyone would like to join me im moving to Sweden xD

**

Mitch could tell that Scott was nervous. But of course he wasn't sure why.

He reached over. "Honey, what's going on? Are you nervous I'm not gonna like the restaurant or something?"

"No..."

"Are we running late? Did Avi say something to you? Did something happen when you walked inside the house?"

"No, it's nothing, baby. Everything's okay, I promise. I just... I really want this to be the perfect day. I want it to be unforgettable."

"It already is, baby. I promise."

Scott glanced over at him, and then turned back. "Okay..."

"Babe, something else is bugging you. You can't lie to me, sweetie. I know you too well."

Scott just shook his head. "I'm fine... I'm sorry, Mitchie. There's just a lot going on."

"I know. But Kevin will take care of it. Kirstie said she'd stay sober with him to make sure it's all okay. Don't worry."

"Okay." Scott grabbed Mitch's wrist gently to bring it to his lips and kiss the back of Mitch's hand. "I love you."

"I love you too, you sexy man. I really love that suit on you, by the way. Fits your shoulders really well."

"If you say so... I'm not very good at stuff like that, but... Kirstie helped."

"I know she did. She came running at me shouting the colors I had to wear."

"Oh... You didn't have to match, babe. If there was something you wanted to wear, I wouldn't have minded changing."

"Stop being like that, Scottie. You're being unreasonably nice."