Thirty Three

Avi was initially the one to offer going back to the club that Alex loved. To 'celebrate' Kirstie's wonderful performance.

Of course, Kevin opted out. He'd offered to be the alibi if anyone's parents called looking for their children.

He'd also offered for everyone to spend the night at his house afterward, so no one's parents would see them all thrashed.

Similarly, Alex offered to be the designated driver, because it's important.

Thus, leading them into their current situation.

Alex was at the bar with Kirstie, listening to her rant about something while she downed a few shots.

Avi stepped off to use the restroom, though he got distracted by a pretty girl halfway there.

Meanwhile Mitch was lazily grinding against Scott, Scott who had a drink in his hand as they danced in the midst of a crowd.

Mitch already had a thin layer of sweat on him, due to the dancing and the atmosphere. But Scott thought it was sexy.

Mitch had seen it in movies, how this scene plays out. He just grinds for a bit, Scott goes nuts, extreme boner, and then Scott fucks him senseless in the bathroom and everyone's happy.

However, for some reason he couldn't get Scott to react the way he wanted.

Scott was just swaying along with Mitch, allowing Mitch to have as much control as he wanted, while he lazily sipped his drink, eyes trained on Mitch.

Mitch finally stopped and turned around, sliding his hands up Scott's chest only to yank him forward abruptly.

Scott didn't hesitate at all, as he leaned down to kiss Mitch sloppily.

Scott let his free hand slide around Mitch's waist, pulling him close to keep him safe from everyone else jumping around.

Scott pulled away, and then leaned down to Mitch to speak into his ear. "Why don't you turn around again, Gorgeous?"

Mitch pouted at him, but didn't speak.

Scott frowned too. "What's wrong, Cutie?"

Mitch shrugged and looked away.

"Do you wanna sit down for a bit? Is it too much?"

Mitch shook his head quickly, taking Scott's drink from him, and chugging nearly half of it before handing it back.

Scott took a small sip, watching Mitch to see what he was planning.

Mitch just snagged the drink again, finishing it completely this time, before pulling Scott against him again, their torsos colliding as they held eye contact.

Mitch forced Scott to follow as he found the edge of the cluster of people, and then he turned to slowly bend and place the cup on the ground.

He slowly stood back up, knowing full well that he'd pressed into Scott's body in the perfect place.

Scott knew he was teasing, so he grabbed Mitch's waist with both hands and aggressively pulled his ass into Scott's pelvis. Mitch let out a gasp, and Scott found it incredibly sexy.

What about this boy wasn't sexy though?

Scott then let one hand palm Mitch through his jeans temporarily, as he ground his hips into Mitch's ass, taking charge.

He leaned down to speak right into Mitch's ear. "Are you trying to tease me, Princess?"

Mitch was so turned on, he didn't even care. "Yep."

"You're doing a very good job of it."

Mitch leaned back, allowing their bodies to touch from shoulder to knee, as Scott ducked his head down to kiss Mitch's neck.

Scott smirked at him when he began to pant and moan. "Shh. Do I have to take you to the bathroom or something?"

The bathroom. The bathroom, just like the movies! Mitch nodded quickly, leaning his head back enough to meet Scott's eyes with a look of desperation.

As they rushed off to the bathroom, Avi walked past them on his way back to Alex.

Avi sat down in the stood beside Kirstie, glancing at the empty shot glasses in front of her.

Kirstie turned with a large grin. "Oh, you're back!"

"Yeah."

She nodded a few times. "Cool. Kay, well. I'm gonna go dance now."

"Okay."

Kirstie giggled at him, and then slid out of her seat, before rushing over to the crowd of people.

Alex watched her. "Maybe we shouldn't let her go alone. She's pretty out of it."

"We'll just keep an eye out. Leave her be."

Alex watched her cautiously for a second, before turning to Avi. "Where's Scott?"

"Bathroom."

"Oh. Where's Mitch, then?"

"Also in the bathroom."

"Oh wow." Alex leaned toward him a little. "Are they..?"

Avi just smirked. "What do you think?"

*

A girl sat herself down in the seat between Avi and Alex, and of course Alex turned away to let Avi respond to it however he wished.

When Avi was getting openly flirty, Alex stood up and walked over to check on Kirstie.

She'd already found a few people to hang out with, but Alex squeezed through all the people to stand beside her just to make sure she was doing okay.

Kirstie saw him and gasped loudly, grabbing onto his arm. "Hi Allie! You came to join me?!"

He nodded a few times, awkwardly avoiding the surrounding peoples' gaze.

"That's so cool!" Kirstie then began introducing him to a bunch of people, whose names he had no way of remembering.

After that, she abruptly grabbed him by the waist and pulled him a little closer, smiling widely at him.

Alex returned the smile, though he wasn't really sure what she was trying to do.

Kirstie grinned at him as she ran one of her hands down his torso, feeling both his chest and abdomen. "Wow... You're a nicely shaped person..."

"Thank you."

"I guess that's what sports will do to you!" She laughed a little, though Alex didn't quite understand why it was funny.

Kirstie turned to the girl right behind her, knowing she'd been listening. "Touch it!"

Alex tried to put his hands up, but didn't want to be rude, as a set of unknown hands trailed down his body.

When she was done, Alex looked to Kirstie. "I'm, uh, gonna go. I'll come back in a few minutes, okay?"

"Okay! I can't wait!"

Alex then rushed out of the crowd, and sat on the other side of Avi, before leaning forward and resting his forehead on the counter.

Avi turned away from the woman, to set a hand on his back. "You okay?"

Alex just nodded.

Avi then looked back to the woman. "He's a lightweight, so. I have to get him outside for some fresh air. Excuse me."

Avi then dragged Alex out of his seat and out the door.

Alex turned to him halfway. "Wait, I'm not a lightweight. And I wasn't even drinking."

"Shh. Just come on."

"But what about--?"

"Shh." Avi snapped, pulling him out the door.

*