Ninety Five (X)

(A/N)

Wow, 95 chapters until I fell to the peer pressure. Also hi I'm a slut for submissive Scott xD (can I say that idk why not)

Also this is a DOUBLE UPDATE so if you're a little confused you should probably scroll back up a chapter xD

I'll wait.

....

*leans in closer* Okay, now that THOSE losers are gone--

I'm kidding lol

As ALWAYS do not feel obligated to read this. If smut makes you uncomfortable or unhappy please feel free to skip it.

It's plot free, I promise :*

*

"Mitch, what are you--?"

"Lord have mercy on my soul; Look at your fucking arms." Mitch mumbled, trailing all ten of his fingers along the ink on Scott's arms. "I swear, you get hotter every time I see you."

"I don't think that's how it works."

Mitch snapped his fingers, glaring at him. "Hey. That's not how this is gonna go. You shut your mouth up there and let me drown you in my love."

"Shit, okay. Fuck, you stole the 'Top' card right out from under me, didn't you?"

"I always do, baby." Mitch winked, before moving down the bed to kneel between Scott's legs. "I have a question for you; If I put duct tape on your dick, would it hurt to pull off?"

"I think so. Why...?"

"Need tape."

"For..? You're going to put tape on my--?"

"Mhmm. Also need to grab the vibrator from that one drawer and maybe--"

"Woah, hang on. What exactly is your plan here, you greedy little minx?"

"Just-- Shh. I'm the top now, so I get to make the rules."

"You're actually going to top? Because if you are, you need to grab a hell of a lot more things than just--"

"No, no--"

"And maybe you should let me call Avi to tell him I love him and that I'll never see him again."

Mitch giggled. "Oh, will you stop? I'm not gonna top."

"What then?"

"Let's call it topping from the bottom."

"Still need to grab all that stuff, babe. I can wait." Scott brought his arms up behind his head to relax a little, only kind of cringing at the tug on his skin. "Also, I have a special tape for that. It's in the same drawer."

"Of course you do." Mitch hurried up, grabbing lube, the vibrator, an ugly colored tape, and a few other things that he wasn't sure if he'd use. He tossed all of these items near the bottom of the bed, just off to the side of Scott's feet.