Hundred Sixty Five

The next day of school they had, began with Mitch sitting beside Jake in their foreign language class.

Scott left Mitch another note to meet him somewhere, but Mitch texted him to tell him that he was busy.

Scott was unhappy with this of course.

Hottie Scottie- :(((((((( Whyyyyy

Boy Princess- I'm in class.

Hottie Scottie- Sooo??

Hottie Scottie- Don't ignore me. I know your reading this.

Mitch couldn't help himself.

Boy Princess- That would be you're. Ending -re.

Mitch put his phone away after that, not wanting to see what Scott said back.

It wasn't until about four minutes later, that Jake suddenly tapped Mitch's arm and passed his phone to Mitch.

Mitch looked down at the screen at his text messages.

Hoying- Tell Mitch that he's mean, and I'm gonna get the office to call him out of class.

Mitch rolled his eyes and passed the phone back, shaking his head at Jake.

Jake texted something back, and then looked back up at the teacher.

It didn't take two minutes for Scott to call Mitch's teacher.

She had just smiled at him. "Mitchell, your counselor needs to see you."

He gave her a fake smile as he stood up, taking his phone as he walked outside the building.

He stood outside away from the building, sure the door was closed. He then called Scott's phone.

"Hey, ba--"

"Scott Richard Hoying, I'm trying to get my education. What do you want?"

Scott paused for a second, and Mitch could practically see the smile falling from his face. "Oh, I'm sorry... I, uh... Forget it. You should go back to class."

Mitch sighed loudly. "Honey, I'm sorry for snapping at you, I just--"

"No, I understand. See ya."

"Scottie--"

But Scott hung up.

Mitch glanced back at his classroom, and then decided to walk to Scott's auto class.

It was close to his class anyhow, and he didn't want Scott going to class angry.

Mitch was now just standing outside the classroom, staying out of the doorway.

Jeremy walked out as soon as he saw him, gently tapping him on the shoulder. "Excuse me?"

Mitch smiled a little, barely recognizing him without his stage clothes on. "Hey..."

"I assume you're looking for Scott?"

"Yeah... I didn't know you guys were friends."

"Yeah.. He's my auto partner. He's good at this, and so am I, so... We partner up to keep from doing all the work with another partner."

Mitch nodded, smiling a little. "That's neat."

"I guess." Jeremy leaned on the doorway. "Wow, you're so cute. I've heard him talk about you, like.. Every single class period."

"Well thank you. And also... Sorry that you have to hear that."

"No, no, I think it's great. You guys are a great couple. I think it's adorable."

Scott came out of nowhere to slide his arm over Mitch's shoulders. "Hey. Thanks for keeping him company, Jer, but I'll take it from here."

Jeremy nodded once, standing up to his full height again. "Okay, cool. See ya in class. I finished the engine we were working on, by the way. Want you to take a look before I show the Teach."

"I'm sure you did fine, but I'll look anyway." Scott then nodded him off, so he'd walk away.

As soon as he was gone, Scott stepped away and withdrew all contact from Mitch. "Why are you here flirting with Jeremy?"

"I'm not fl--" Not worth arguing about. "I just came to find you and apologize. So... Here I am. And I'm sorry for snapping at you on the phone. I didn't mean to."

"It's okay. You know I hate being in the way of your education and your future and all that stuff."

"Don't do that.... I hate when you talk like that. Like you're an inconvenience."

"Well I kinda--"

"Nope. Don't have time to argue about this. How about I text my mom and see if I can come over to your house after school today?"

"You don't have to do--"

"I'll bring my homework so it's fine. Okay?"

Scott just shrugged. "Will you... Kiss me? Please?"

Mitch glanced toward the classroom beside them. "Scottie, I love you. I promise that I do."

"But you don't want to. That's fine. Get  back to class."

Mitch frowned at him, and then took a deep breath before he jumped forward to kiss him once.

Scott grinned widely when he moved away. "Love you too, babe."

Mitch peeked into the classroom again. "Can I see..? What you guys are working on?"

"Of course. You're sure you don't need to get back to class?"

"Nah. It's okay." Mitch reached out to hold his hand as they walked in, but then he let go. "Sorry, is that okay of me to do?"

Scott nodded. "Of course it is." He took Mitch's hand back, and walked over to Jeremy.

Mitch looked up at him. "Should you tell the teacher?"

Scott turned toward the teacher's desk. "Yo, Lundo? I'm bringing my boyfriend to class."

The teacher just waved at him, spinning in his chair with a burger in his hand.

"His name is Mitch, don't be an asshole."

The teacher laughed loudly. "Watch your mouth. I don't know how to write a referral but if I ever learn how, you're going down first, Hoying."

"Really? You'd send me down before Kaplan?"

The teacher laughed, and then spun some more in his chair. "You got me there."

Scott slid his arm around Mitch, gesturing to the engine that Jeremy was working on. "So this is Sparky. I'm gonna teach you something now, Genius."

**