Eight

Scott now sat in a booth beside Mitch, both eating whatever fast food Mitch had ordered for the both of them.

Mitch was chatting away, until he abruptly stopped. "God, I can't get over how good you look in that uniform. Since it's like a sporty thing, and it's super white, I can see the outline of the tattoos your hiding under there. That combined with how good your arms look, just... Ugh."

Scott smirked down at him. "Really? You like it?" He flexed his arms a little, watching Mitch's eyes widen in response.

Mitch grabbed one of his arms and shook his head. "You'd better stop that."

"Or what?"

"Or you're either going to; A. attract someone else's attention that isn't me, and I am a fiery kind of jealous let me tell you. Or B. drag me into the bathroom with those beautiful arms of yours to do unspeakable things."

Scott chuckled at him, throwing his arm over Mitch's shoulders. "I very much like both of those options. I'm not sure which to choose."

"Choose neither!" Mitch giggled, reaching over to grab a French fry off of Scott's side of the table. "I'd rather not deal with either of those, thank you. Don't need sex hair at Alex's game."

"What if I promise to fix it after we're done?"

Mitch looked over, unsure if he was serious or not. "Are you kidding?"

Scott shrugged, looking back down to his food. "I guess I am now."

Mitch reached up to smack Scott's chest. "You're gross."

"It's not my fault you're incredibly sexy all the time." Scott looked over to scan Mitch's body thoroughly. "And I mean, all the time."

Mitch's mouth dropped open a little. "I don't know if I'm disturbed or amazed that you can be horny all the time. Even in public."

"Be amazed, babe. I'm amazing in lots of ways."

Mitch set his elbow on the table as he leaned toward Scott, exaggerating how interested he was. "How many ways?"

"Are you asking me for a number, or a list?"

"Either. Both, maybe."

"Let's start with 'in bed' and then proceed to--"

"Nevermind." Mitch leaned away, a blush on his cheeks now. "I thought I could handle it, but I changed my mind."

"Handle what? Why do you always act like we've never touched each other? Or like we've never even looked at each other?"

"I'm not. I just.. I like to speak of those things in private. You, obviously, are much more open about it."

Scott shrugged, taking another bite of his food. "It's just sex, babe. Everyone does it."

"But..." Mitch pouted, leaning into Scott's chest. "It means a lot to me. And.. You mean a lot to me, so..."

"I know, babe. Sorry... If you want me to stop bringing it up, I will."

"I don't mind. You entertain me, so. It's just part of your personality, and I know that."

Scott leaned over to kiss Mitch's temple. "Okay. Let me know, though."

"Babe, we should probably start going... The game starts in a half hour."

Scott nodded, moving away to stand up and clean the table. "Are you sure you ate enough?"

"Yeah." Mitch snatched the keys off the table when he grabbed his phone. "Scottie, can I drive?" 

When Scott walked back over, he grabbed his wallet and his phone with a shrug. "If you want. I don't care."