Eighty Seven

"Scottie, holy shit. Are you okay?"

Scott blinked at him a few times, and then grabbed him in a hug. "Fucking-- God damn it, I love you so much."

Mitch groaned a little at his tight grip. "Scott, what--?"

Scott didn't say anything else, but just held him a little tighter. 

"Are you okay? Did you have a nightmare? You were like, whining or something."

"Sorry to wake you..." He mumbled. "Sorry..."

"Don't be sorry, Scott, please just talk to me. Are you okay?"

"Mhmm."

"Are you sure? Was it a nightmare, baby?"

Scott nodded a few times. "I'm okay... It was just... The crash, y'know?"

Mitch frowned at him, still being squeezed by his larger counterpart. "Oh, honey... I'm sorry.. Can I get you some water, or... A snack maybe? Do you wanna watch T.V. until you fall asleep?"

Scott shook his head once. "Just wanna hold you... Can I?"

"Sure. Anything you need, honey... Are you sure you're okay?"

Scott nodded again, and kissed Mitch once, twice, and then he pressed his lips to Mitch's ear. "I love you so so much."

"I love you too, babe. I really do."

*

Getting up for school that morning was a pain in the ass. Mitch took Scott's car to run home and get ready for the day, before coming back to Scott's house. 

Scott was hardly awake, though he was dressed and his hair was done when Mitch walked into the kitchen. 

Scott had a cup of coffee in front of him, but Mitch stood beside him to take a sip of it. "Hey, babe. We need to leave soon."

Scott nodded a few times, but didn't speak. 

Mitch didn't like him being in a bad mood, so he tried to joke around with him. "Do you remember that time we argued about me setting my lockscreen to be one of your nudes?"

Scott only glanced at him. "Yeah..."

Mitch pushed his phone across the counter, turning it on so Scott could see half of his own naked body on the screen. 

Scott tried to grab it, but Mitch took it back. "Wait, Mitch, you can't--"

"Sure I can. You're the sexiest thing I've ever seen."

Scott's eyes widened a little. "How long has that been..? How many people have seen that?"

"Nobody except me. And maybe Alex... Maybe Avi..."

"You're kidding, right? Like... This is a joke?"

"Maybe."

"Maybe? Mitchell..." Scott smirked a little, when he looked at Mitch's grin. "You're... Naughtier than I thought."

"Only when I'm around you."

"That's not true."

"Don't slut shame me."

"I would never." Scott responded with a scoff. "I'd never do that."

Mitch shrugged, glancing down at his phone to stare at the screen. 

"Hey, stop that. I'm standing right here!"

"So? I can stare all I want."

"Mitchell, put that down or I'm going to tickle you."