Eighty Eight

Avi reached forward without hesitation, making his fantasy a reality by pulling Alex's body against his own. 

But he didn't kiss him; Not yet.

Avi stared into his eyes. "Tell me... Yes or no."

Alex's breathing was heavy, and though he'd blame it on his previous exercise (which it mostly was) it was also partly due to the situation as a whole. "I... Avi I don't know, I'm sorry."

Avi's eyes fell to his lips, and his hands slid down Alex's back to grab at his ass briefly-- Just to satisfy a personal desire-- and then he slid them back up. "I need an answer, babe."

Alex stared at him for a second longer, and then his tongue quickly darted out to wet his lips. "Yes." He whispered. 

It was hardly an answer, but it's not like Avi was gonna wait for more, so. He quickly leaned up to kiss him, only mildly annoyed by their height difference. 

Alex pulled away within a few seconds, setting his hands on top of Avi's arms. He looked almost insecure, or maybe worried, Avi wasn't sure.

Avi only smirked at him, holding him even tighter. "Better than I remember."

Alex grinned a little, content with that thought. "Thanks..? I, uh..." He shook his head, so Avi would know he didn't have anything to say. 

"I wouldn't be opposed to doing that again, maybe when you're more comfortable with me. Is that okay?"

"More than okay, actually... Because, I'd be into it too." Alex winked, and then pushed Avi away carefully. 

*

Scott and Mitch had history together before lunch, and while Mitch took diligent notes as always, Scott had yet to pick up his pencil. 

Scott was pulling on the strings on his sweatshirt, his leg bouncing up and down under his desk as he zoned out. 

When the teacher turned around to write on the board, Mitch leaned over to poke Scott's side with his pencil. 

Scott flinched away, and glared at him. 

Mitch only pointed toward the board. "Pay attention." He whispered. 

Scott rolled his eyes, looking back at his sweatshirt. 

Mitch reached over to push his arm a little. "Hey, what did I tell you about doing that?"

"I don't know."

"Yes you do, Sco--"

"Mr. Hoying, Mr. Grassi. Is there something you'd like to share with the class?" The teacher snapped. 

Scott immediately raised his hand. "My bad. Totally my bad. I just had a question about the Italian Renaissance Government." 

Mitch almost rolled his eyes when he saw that Scott had simply read the three words off the board. 

The teacher seemed to buy it though, grinning at him. "Oh, excellent. Well, he's certainly the student to ask. But perhaps you could ask the teacher, instead of interrupting his learning?"

"Right. My bad. Sorry."

The teacher turned around to continue writing on the board, speaking about something that Scott still didn't give a shit about. 

Mitch was the one to lean over to him this time, whispering to him. "Looks like I have to go to your house after school to teach you a lesson about rolling your eyes at me."

"Or you could teach me about the Italian Government."

*

Luckily Mitch's parents weren't home by the time he arrived, so he could sneak over to Scott's house for at least a little while.