Hundred Seventy Four

"Fuckin' Hell, Mitch..."

Scott looked down at Mitch below him, and then his head fell against the wall with a loud moan.

Mitch looked up at him. "Careful with that mouth, Daddy. Gonna get us in trouble."

Scott shook his head quickly. "Don't care."

Mitch rolled his eyes, and then put his hands back onto the backs of Scott's thighs. He felt something move off to the left of him so he glanced over, but regretted it when he saw a small grey mouse dash across the floor.

Scott looked down when he heard Mitch yelp, quickly grabbing Mitch under the arms to help him stand back up. "What's wrong, babe?"

Mitch clung to him, eyes locked on the ground. "Fuck, there's an animal or something down there!"

Scott was looking around. "What are you--?"

"Get out of here, Scott!" Mitch shouted, jumping up so Scott would carry him in his arms.

"Mitchell, my dick is still out."

Mitch gave him a wide eyed look. "Either you can show the school your dick, or we can die in here with this face-eating rat."

"Mitch, the rat isn't gonna--"

"You don't know that. Scott, I'm too young to die." He said dramatically, clinging to Scott's arms tightly.

"Maybe I can let it escape... Will you please stand up?"

Mitch slid down onto the ground begrudgingly, Scott being so careful that his hand slid underneath his shirt to hold him with a hand on his back.

Mitch then hid behind him, clinging to Scott's shirt so hard that the neckline was almost hurting Scott's neck.

Scott slightly opened the door to the closet, using a broom to try to scare the rodent out of the room.

Mitch suddenly snuck a hand down to Scott's lower extremities. "Hurry up, so I can fix this." He let go, just to make a point. "If you don't, I'll just leave and you can figure it out yourself."

Scott flinched a little, now physically shoving the rat out of the room so Mitch would touch him again.

Scott slammed the door at the sound of a girl screaming, locking it and turning to face Mitch as he tossed the broom across the floor. "Get on your fucking knees, you brat."

Mitch gigged in an almost seductive way, winking at Scott as he dropped down to his knees.

*

Kirstie held Alex's hand as they carefully followed Avi through the school.

Alex was much less enthusiastic about it. "Kit, I don't wanna... It's none of my business."

"Yes it is. You get to be jealous too, Allie."

Alex shook his head as he was dragged along, frowning a little. "But, Kit--"

"Shh!" She continued pulling him, shoving him to hide in the doorway of a classroom when Avi glanced behind himself.

When Avi finally stopped walking, he was speaking to a boy about something.

Kirstie watched him, still holding Alex's hand tightly. "What the Hell..?"

Avi took something from the boy, and then smiled, said something else and hugged him.

Everything was fine, until the boy leaned forward and kissed Avi on the cheek.

Alex turned around quickly, squeezing his eyes shut. "I wanna go now, Kit."

Kirstie yanked on his arm though. "No, no he's pushing away! Alex, look!"