Nineteen

That morning, Alex woke up and quickly remembered that he was at Scott's house.

Avi wasn't where he should've been laying, but Alex figured it out when he heard puking coming from the bathroom.

He forced himself to stand, and then wandered down the hallway to peek into the bathroom. He immediately saw Scott knelt beside Avi, holding his hair back for him.

When Avi moved away, he cringed. "Ew, fucking gross. How can you just sit there like that?"

Scott shrugged, rubbing Avi's back for him. "Doesn't really bother me. Are you okay now?"

Avi nodded a few times. "I think so. Headache though."

Scott turned to stand, but met Alex's eyes instead. "Oh, hey. Would you mind going to my room to ask Mitch for some pain killers? They're in my room and Mitch will know where."

Alex didn't say anything, and turned to walk into Scott's bedroom, which was a few feet down the hallway. He knocked once. "Hey, Mitch?"

Mitch just groaned.

Alex smiled a little, and then peeked his head in the door. "Good morning. I need a favor."

Mitch's head popped up from under the covers, and he blushed a little. "What?"

"Where are Scott's pain killers? He said you'd know where they are."

Mitch gestured over to Scott's bedside table. "First drawer."

Alex hurried over to open the drawer, smirking a little at the pack of condoms in there. "Of course he's got these in arms reach."

"Priorities, I guess."

Alex then grabbed the bottle of pills in question, and held them up to Mitch. "These, right?"

"Mhmm."

Alex eyed him up and down once. "I'm sorry... Did I wake you up?"

"No. I'm just tired is all."

Alex grinned and sat down beside Mitch. "Did you have fun yesterday? You seemed like you were doing alright, but I just want to be sure."

"Yeah, I did actually. You seemed to be having fun too, dancing all over that girl."

"Did you just call me out on my bullshit? It's not even ten o'clock."

Mitch giggled tiredly, laying his head back down on the pillow. "I didn't even know if you'd be coming home with us, or going with her."

"Wow. You think I'm that shallow."

"No, I just--"

"Alex." Scott interrupted, now in the doorway. "Pain killers?"

Alex jumped up from the bed, and hurried over to take the pills to Avi. "Right, sorry. Sorry."

Scott watched him scurry past him and into the bathroom, before he looked to Mitch. "I'm sorry, babe. I didn't mean to send him in here before you'd gotten dressed."

Mitch just shrugged. "I mean... People have told me before that I look the best when naked, so."

Scott chuckled a little, and walked into the room. "I'm sure you're just as gorgeous all the time, but... Maybe that's just me. Do you need clothes to wear?"

Mitch watched him walk over to the closet. "Nothing too 'Scott' looking. My mother will get suspicious."

"Oh yeah... I forgot I have to give you back today."

"Yeah... Hard times."

"Hard?"

Mitch glared at Scott's back. "Wow. That's a mature thing to say."

"You're a mature thing to say." Scot smirked, and turned around. "I'm just kidding."

*

After the others went home, Scott took Mitch out for lunch again, before driving him home.

Scott stopped the car three houses away from Mitch's house, only to lean over and press a kiss to Mitch's lips. "Thank you for hanging out with me this weekend."

"Don't thank me for that. I had fun." Mitch responded, a grin on his face.

Scott leaned over again, and held Mitch's chin in his hand. "I wish I didn't have to let you go. But I'll see you tomorrow, right? Want me to pick you up for school?"

"If you don't mind. Yes please."

Scott glanced down at Mitch's lap when he saw a light, releasing his chin in the process. "Mitchie, your dick is ringing."

Mitch looked down quickly, and laughed, before grabbing his phone out of his pocket to answer it. "Hello?"

He grabbed Scott's arm suddenly. "Yes, Mother. I was planning on being home in a few hours."

Scott just watched him, unsure of what Mitch was trying to say.

"Of course. I don't mind if you're out of the house. I have my key." Mitch pulled the phone away from his ear to whisper to Scott. "Hide around the block or something. Go."

Scott obeyed, putting the car in drive to drive past Mitch's house to turn the corner.

"Yes, Mother. I'll see you later tonight."

Scott parked the car again, outside a different house. "Well?" An explanation would be a start.

After Mitch finished his phone call, he turned to Scott. "Well... My parents are leaving right now. So, uh... Wanna hang out at my house?"

"Unless you're sick of me."

"Of course I'm not."

Scott then shrugged. "Sure, I guess. They're leaving right now? Like right this moment?"

"Yeah. So... Maybe take a lap around the block and I'll see if the car is still in the driveway."

*

Scott hadn't dared to explore the house, as he hadn't wanted to invade Mitch's privacy. He sat himself down on the couch, and didn't move.

Mitch rushed around to do a few quick things, before he sat himself down beside Scott and held his hand. "Want to watch a movie or something?"

"Sure."

Mitch then selected a movie, and played it in front of both of them. He scooted over a little more, leaning in to Scott's side comfortably.

Scott threw his arm over Mitch, and kissed his temple. "You're so cute." He kicked his feet up onto the coffee table, as Mitch placed his hand on one of Scott's thighs, eyes trained on the television.

Mitch let out a content sigh, and closed his eyes for a second. "I'm so torn between wanting to make out with you, and wanting to lay down."

"You can do both. I'm pretty flexible."

"Don't I know it." Mitch responded, giggling a little afterwards.

Scott didn't hesitate, sitting up and then gently pushing Mitch's shoulders to lay down on the other side of the couch. "I figured you'd be sick of kissing me, after two whole days."

"Sick of kissing you? Is that even possible?"

"You'll have to let me know." Scott hummed, before leaning over Mitch to kiss him gently twice, and then a little rougher the third time.

Mitch moved one hand to be on Scott's face, and then his other hand ran up Scott's chest. "God--" Was all he could manage, before he and Scott's lips met again.

Scott lowered his body a little, just to grind down on Mitch as he ran a hand underneath Mitch's shirt, bunching it up right underneath Mitch's armpits.

Mitch had to pull away to breathe, and Scott continued to kiss him along his jawline and neck, causing Mitch to hold him by the back of his neck, with a half moan/half sigh.

What they didn't hear, however, was the front door opening not ten feet from them.

*