Hundred Fifty

Scott walked Mitch to his bedroom. "Are you sure your parents are okay with this?"

"Mhmm."

"I wanna check your phone when we get a chance."

"Don't trust me?"

Scott squinted at him. "You told everyone I have a small dick."

"Okay well, if your ego wasn't so big--"

"Why are you being mean to me?" Scott was in his weaker state of mind, now that they were safely in a house by themselves. So he pouted, and looked down at the ground. "You think... You think I'm small..?" He practically whimpered.

Mitch giggled a little. "Honey, of course not. We were playing around, I thought? I didn't know you were genuinely upset about this."

"I just..." Scott waved a hand, looking away from him. "It's whatever. Listen, I have a surprise for you."

"For me? Why?"

"Because I love you. Do I need another reason to surprise you?"

"I guess not... What is it?" Mitch suddenly looked like a child, eyes excited, hands fiddling around, and swaying back from foot to foot in anticipation. "Is it cookies?"

"No, but I'll make you some if you want."

"What is it, then?"

"I gotta show you..." Scott smirked. "But I need you to lay down, and take your shirt off."

*

Mitch was breathing heavily, holding the sheets tightly in his hands so he wouldn't move his arms, like Scott had asked. "Scottie... What's going on?"

"First of all... God damn you're fucking gorgeous."

Mitch smiled at him. "Thank you."

Scott then crawled onto the bed, kneeling down beside Mitch's torso. "Okay, close your eyes. This is the surprise."

"I'm so confused right now, Scott."

"Just do it. Okay? Trust me."

Mitch exhaled loudly, closing his eyes.

Scott waited a second, fully taking in how beautiful his boy was.

But then he fumbled around with the piercing in his mouth, before leaning down to lick a stripe up Mitch's stomach and to his chest.

Mitch could feel the metal in an instant, and he flinched, opening his eyes. "Scott, what--?"

Scott quickly put a hand over his eyes. "Don't peek. You're no fun."

He leaned down to kiss Mitch's stomach, and then continued licking his chest, making sure to catch one of his nipples. Scott smiled a little when Mitch flinched and whimpered, and he continued licking his collar bones. 

Mitch tried to push Scott's hand away. "Babe, what the fuck is--?"

"Not done." Scott licked up his neck, and then finally slipped his tongue into Mitch's mouth to give him a filthy kiss. 

It took less than four seconds for Mitch to push him away. "What the fuck?! When did you get a tongue piercing?!"

Scott chuckled. "Like... Last weekend or something. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go clean it."

Mitch waited for him to do it, still laying on the bed in amazement. He'd never dated someone with a tongue piercing. However, he'd never dated anyone with any kind of piercing or tattoo, so... Scott was new all the way around.