Thirty Two

When Scott walked up to the ticket table, Kevin was there helping out.

He grinned at Scott, and handed him four tickets. "Kirstie took care of it."

Scott looked down at the tickets. "Oh... That's nice of her."

Kevin just grinned. "She was very excited about you guys coming down. She's come out here to ask me if you're here yet, probably three times total."

Mitch came up to say hi, then. "Hi, Kev! Are you gonna watch the play too?"

"After I'm done here, yes."

"Wanna sit by us? I'll save you a seat if you want."

"Oh... You don't have to do that."

"Don't be silly." Mitch grabbed Scott's hand to hold. "I'll save you one."

Kevin smiled kindly. "Thank you."

Scott turned to Alex, making sure all four of them were out of the way of the other people. "Would you guys go get some seats? I'm gonna step off to the bathroom really quick."

Avi offered a thought. "Why don't you come with us, just to see where we'll be sitting, and then go?"

Scott nodded, and did as he suggested.

When they walked into the room, Scott spoke quietly. "Gotta save a seat for Kevin."

"Kevin?"

"Mhmm."

Alex gestured to one of the back rows of seats, since many people had already taken up some of the closer seats.

Scott nodded at them when they all started sitting down, and turned to use the bathroom.

Mitch grabbed his arm. "Can I come with you?"

"Sure." Scott placed his hand on top of Mitch's, where Mitch's hand sat on his upper arm.

Scott went to use a urinal, as soon as they entered the bathroom. But Mitch felt like he'd be a little uncomfortable, so he went into a stall instead.

Scott didn't say anything, of course, until he was washing his hands, and Mitch walked out to wash his hands next to Scott.

Mitch dried his hands quickly, and then put his hands through his hair to fix it a little.

Scott watched him, and then tossed his paper towel to the trashcan, before standing directly behind Mitch, placing his hands on the counter on either side of Mitch's body.

Mitch fixed his glasses then, looking at Scott in the mirror. "You don't have to wait for me, babe."

Scott just shrugged. "Just trying to understand what you're doing."

Mitch rolled his eyes. "I'm almost done."

Scott pulled on Mitch's shoulder to turn him around, before pushing his back into the counter. "Nope. You're done. Because you look fantastic, and there's nothing for you to fix."

"But I--"

Scott kissed him quickly, smirking when he pulled back.

"Scott--"

He kissed Mitch again.

Mitch sighed loudly. "Okay fine. I'm done. Let's go."

Scott didn't move though, and he continued to smirk.

"No, Scott. Absolutely not."

"I didn't say anything."

"Maybe not, but I know that look. We can't do that right now."