Hundred Sixty Two

Kirstie gasped loudly. "I love photo shoots!"

Alex suddenly smirked at Mitch. "Might wanna cover that hickey though, babe."

Mitch only shrugged. "Nah... Thanks though."

Avi raised an eyebrow at Scott. "You just wanna do this in your living room?"

Kirstie quickly gasped and smacked Alex's arm. "That's what she said!"

Alex frowned. "Did she though?"

Avi spoke again, this time to Kevin. "I think the lighting in here is shit anyhow."

Kevin chose to ignore them, and stayed with Avi's question. "It might be cool to do it on the porch."

Alex pushed Kirstie this time, lightly. "That's what she said!"

Mitch rolled his eyes. "No she didn't. Then she'd get splinters."

Kevin spoke softly. "I'm not sure that it really matters."

Mitch suddenly shushed everybody. "How about we let our artist decide? Hm?"

Scott looked down at him. "Oh, no... Wherever you guys wanna--"

"Nuh uh. I've seen you get all creative with this. I'm sure you already have an idea in your head."

Scott shifted his gaze to the ground. "Well... For starters? I wanted to get Avi with that car of mine that he really likes. And... Maybe Mitch and Alex with my favorite one?"

Avi smiled and nodded slowly. "Fuck yeah. That's bad ass."

*

Scott sat on the hood of a different car, just to get the perfect picture of Avi in the other car.

He then turned and waved at Kevin. "You should be in this one too."

As he waited for Kevin to walk to the car, and then discuss with Avi where they were gonna stand, he casually snapped a picture of Mitch laughing at whatever Alex was talking about.

He then pulled the camera away from his eyes to look at it, and smile fondly.

Scott went to take the picture of Avi and Kevin, before he smirked a little. "Wait, I have an idea." He turned to Mitch. "This is Creative Scott coming out of his closet." He winked at Mitch. "See what I just did?"

Mitch rolled his eyes. "Okay, well. Let's hear it then, now that you're out of the closet."

Scott slid off the hood of the car. "I wanna take you guys out to Mitch and I's make out spot." He glanced at Mitch again. "Not the parking lot, but the other one." Then he grinned widely. "Because.. We can take the pizza out there, and watch the sunset and stuff, and... It'll be cool. I'll get better shots of you guys out in a normal setting, y'know?"

Kirstie gasped, grabbing onto Alex's arms. "That sounds like so much fun! And it's not even cold, so I don't have to cover up and I'll still look bomb!"

Kevin laughed a little. "I don't think I've ever been to a make out spot."

Avi leaned toward him a little. "Me either."

Kirstie suddenly walked over to Scott, holding a hand out. "Can I see your camera? I swear on my life I won't drop it, I just wanna see what other stuff you've got."

"It's mostly of Mitch and Alex, but whatever." Scott responded, handing it over.

Kirstie turned to Alex. "Ooh, you wanna look through these with me?"

Scott smiled widely again. "I'll grab blankets and stuff for us to sit on, and Avi? You should grab some water and soda maybe? And then we'll just wait for the pizza to come, and then we can go."