Hundred Seventy Eight

Alex was the last to walk inside the house.

As soon as he was inside, Avi smacked his ass loudly.

Alex turned quickly to hide his backside, but exhaled when he saw Avi. "Christ, you scared me."

"You look so fucking good, Lex."

Alex looked down at himself and paused. "I'm alright, I guess."

"No, you're so hot." Avi grabbed Alex by the waist, and leaned up to kiss him.

Scott was staring at them, mouth open a little as he stood in the living room where he could see them.

Mitch walked over to see what he was looking at. "Scottie, wh--?"

"I have a boner." He said loudly, and then laughed loudly.

Mitch smacked his arm. "Oh, stop. No you don't." He looked down at Scott's shorts. "Do you? No."

Scott chuckled softly. "You checked?"

Mitch giggled a little. "Uh yeah."

Scott turned to face him. "I mean, these shorts don't leave much to imagination. But..." He pulled the hem of the swim shorts out a little. "Wanna check?"

"I don't wanna look at your dick."

Scott let the elastic snap against his skin. "Well alright then."

Mitch shook his head fondly, before putting his hands onto Scott's lower belly. "I still love you though."

"I love you too." Scott responded, leaning down to kiss him.

Avi suddenly looked over at them. "Oh my God. Are we gonna have a four-some?"

Mitch pulled away just to laugh. "Jesus Chri--"

Alex laughed too. "Yes please."

Scott grabbed Mitch by the waist roughly. "Oh, Hell no."

Avi walked away from Alex, just to wink at Scott as he went by. "That's too bad. Bet you're a freak in the--"

Alex scolded him. "Don't make him uncomfortable."

Scott held Mitch a little closer to him as Avi went by. "Don't touch him."

Avi just laughed and kept walking. "Mitch, you don't just so happen to keep beer in your house, do you?"

"Uh no."

Scott stepped back a little. "Oh shoot... We shouldn't all be here. I forgot. Avi, can we go to yours?"

Avi nodded quickly, grabbing his keys. "Of course."

*

Scott didn't have time to fully change, so he just put his jeans back on and headed out the door.

When they all arrived at Avi's house, Avi immediately went to grab some beer.

Scott went to his temporary room to change, and Mitch thought it would be funny to barge in on him, but Scott didn't seem to care.

He glanced at Mitch, standing in his fully naked glory, making sure that Mitch could see his entire front side.

Mitch looked down at his pelvis with no shame. "Nice."

"Thanks. You wanna see if it works?"

"If I just... Start getting naked, maybe it'll start picking up?"

"Oh definitely. Get over here. Take your pants off."

"Scott, this isn't your house. We can't just bang whenever you feel like it."