Hundred Fifty Two

(A/N)

Ew this chapter is gross xD I'm allowed to say that bc it's mine.

HOWEVER. I have a question; Would y'all be into reading Avilex (is that their ship name idk) smut???

Isn't it weird that I keep making these abstract ass couples a thing? xD I mean, first Todrick and Kevin, and now here I am with Avi and Alex.
And I'd argue that Jake + Travis was a pretty abstract one too xD

Idk man

***

Mitch hadn't realized that he'd fallen asleep until he felt Scott pushing his shoulder a little.

Scott leaned down to kiss him once. "Babe, you wanted me to wake you up at eight."

Mitch nodded once. "Thanks..." It took a second for the world to crash around him, but then he was sitting up in Scott's bed. "Oh shit, I forgot. What did your mom say? Is everyone okay? Why didn't you wake me up to tell me what--?"

Scott put his hands on Mitch's shoulders. "Hey, hey, calm down." He leaned forward to kiss Mitch's forehead. "Everyone's fine."

Mitch blinked at him a few times. "But... But Connie said..?"

"I know, but it's nothing for you to worry about, babe. Distant cousin. Besides, you and I have plans today, don't we?"

"We do?" Mitch stared at him, eyes wide and helpless. "Uh oh... Did I forget about an anniversary?" He leaned back a little. "There's no way."

"No, Angel. You need to wake up a little more, Cutie." Scott chuckled a bit, and then started to get up. "You should take a shower, babe. And I'll make some breakfast, and coffee."

Mitch pouted at him. "I... Okay. Can I sleep more?"

"Baby, you wanted to be up by eight... So we could be out the door close to noon. It's up to you, though. You still need to pack a little... Or I can just pack double, and you can wear my stuff."

Mitch nodded quickly. "Do that... Please? Wake me up at nine?"

"Whatever you want, my Queen." Scott bowed his head, and then smirked and looked back up.

Mitch smiled tiredly at him. "Thank you... I love you so much."

*

Mitch was now sitting at the bar attached to the kitchen, watching Scott cook, holding a small cup of coffee in his hands. "Scottie?"

"Yes, babe." He mumbled, putting all of the bacon onto a plate.

"I don't think I believe you... About your cousin. I think you're hiding something, because you don't wanna upset me."

Scott glanced up at him. "We can talk about this after the concert, baby."

"But why? Why can't you just tell me?"

"Because you're going to worry."

Mitch set his coffee down suddenly. "Wait, is it Avi? Or Alex? Or Kevin? Or Kir--?"

"No, babe. No. It's nobody you know. Just someone on my mom's side of the family."

"Oh, honey... I'm sorry. Are they okay?"