Eighty Nine

Mitch finally unlocked Scott's handcuffs, and Scott cringed as he brought his arms around to rub at his wrists. 

Mitch leaned down to kiss each wrist. "Sorry... Do they hurt?"

"Nah. I'm okay. But... I could use a shower."

"Yeah... I should probably take one too before I go home."

Scott stood up, yanking his pants back up over his hips. "Gross... I'll go turn on the shower?"

"I'll clean up out here and then join you. Mkay? Just gonna put everything back where it was."

Scott nodded, stepping forward to grab Mitch's waist and pull their bodies together only to kiss him roughly, and then kiss his jaw once, and his neck. "Taking my dominance back, Mitchie. Hope you know that."

"You can have it. It's tiring, but... You needed a lesson, so."

Scott nodded once. "I learned. I promise."

"Good. Shower now." Mitch reminded him, giving his ass a smack as he turned to go.

*

Scott had just barely rinsed all of the conditioner out of his hair by the time Mitch stepped into the shower. 

Mitch grinned at him. "Hi, Soapy. How are you?"

"I'm alright. How about you, baby?" Scott hummed, rinsing it all out of his hair so he could concentrate on Mitch. 

Mitch quickly stepped into the water when Scott allowed him to. "I am well. Thank you for... Letting me do that earlier. I really like doing body appreciation stuff with you, because I feel like you aren't verbally appreciated very often."

Scott only shrugged, reaching down to hold Mitch's hand. "I had fun... Just might need some lotion or somethin' for my arms. Not that it's your fault, or I'm trying to make you feel bad, I'm just... Saying."

"I'll help you." Mitch responded, watching Scott take a handful of shampoo to rub in Mitch's short hair. "Hey, shouldn't I be doing the aftercare? I was the dom-y today."

"Nah. This is part of me taking it back. No worries." Scott was gentle with how he rubbed the shampoo into Mitch's hair, trying to massage him at the same time. 

Mitch had nothing better to do in this situation apart from staring up at Scott and watching his blue eyes shift around. 

Scott smirked after a minute, when he moved Mitch back a step to let the water rinse out his hair. "You're watching me."

"I am." Mitch responded softly, content and relaxed with the treatment he was getting. "You're pretty."

"Thanks." He mumbled, before running his fingers through Mitch's hair once more just to be sure. 

He pulled Mitch forward again, very slightly, only to bend a little and grab the conditioner to put in Mitch's hair. Mitch watched him the entire time, and suddenly reached forward to place his hand on Scott's lower stomach. "Have you ever considered getting a tattoo right here?"

"Why? So you can stare at it while you're sucking my--"

"Scott!" Mitch giggled and smacked his chest once. "No, that's not why! I just think..." He lowered his voice a little. "I don't know. Thought it would be cute."

Scott only smirked, having known Mitch was gonna hit him for that. He began rubbing the conditioner into Mitch's hair as well. "I'll think about it." He paused, and then let an arm wrap around Mitch only to pull him forward so he'd stumble into Scott's embrace. "Stop staring at me, and just... Come 'ere."