Hundred Seventy Nine

Scott snuck into the room behind Mitch, fumbling with his hands nervously.

Mitch's hand was on his hip, back to Scott and the doorway. "Let me talk to him then. He's got no right to yell at you about something like that."

Scott took a few steps forward, but still didn't want Mitch to know he was in the room.

Mitch suddenly spun around, having heard him walk forward. He just glared at Scott, but continued his conversation. "Then I'll come home and talk to him. Is that what he wants?"

Scott just stared at him, eyes wide and apprehensive.

"Fine. Be there in five." He hung up and slid his phone into his pocket. "What do you want?"

"Can I go with you?"

"You've got to be kidding me. My dad found a condom, he found our lube, he--"

"You can't blame me for all of that, Mitch. It's your house. And they're your parents."

Mitch squinted at him. "But you're supposed to put everything away, Scott." He snapped Scott's name sharply. "I didn't think it was that difficult--"

"Mitch, this is a silly argument. I know your parents just chewed you out but please don't take it out on me. Okay?"

Mitch rolled his eyes. "Whatever, you're right. I guess I just have to do everything all the time, including pick up after you even though--"

"Mitch, babe. Come on." Scott offered a hand for Mitch to take. "Let's go see your parents."

"So you can tell them that this is your fault?"

"If it'll keep you out of trouble? Fine."

Mitch took the hand offered to him, though his face still showed all the anger he felt.

"Do you need a hug?"

"No. I need my boyfriend to remember to hide all his sex toys from my parents."

"You realize that it takes two people to hook up, right? We both use that lube and we both benefit from that condom. Why are you throwing all of this on me?"

Mitch let go of his hand. "You don't understand, Scott. You're the one who grabs the lube and you're also the one that grabs the condom. You should've put everything away."

"You could've put them away when we were done if I forgot."

Mitch felt a surge of dominance, as he stepped forward and shoved Scott against the door. "You've never been fucked before. You don't know how it feels."

"What does that have to do with--?"

"You think I have any brain activity left after that? Not to mention how sore I am afterwards."

Scott exhaled loudly. "Okay fine. Fine... It's my fault. Let's go talk to your parents, okay?"

"And another thing--"

"Now, Mitch."

*

It wasn't until they pulled into the driveway that Mitch piped up again.

"Hey... That was a really unreasonable thing to say. I'm really sorry... I'm just freaked about my parents, and... And I feel stupid for leaving things out for my dad to find. So... I tried to blame someone else."

Scott turned the car off. "It's okay. I understand that, baby."

"Still love me?"

"With all my heart."