One Hundred

Alex practically dragged Avi into the bathroom. "No, no, it's gonna be fun!"

Avi only chuckled. Obviously he was gonna stop this before it got too far, but he wanted to have a little fun first. "What is, Al?"

"You and me! We like kissing; I know that. But what if we did more? Lots more. I'm good on my knees."

"Woah. Alexander. Watch your mouth." Avi mumbled passively, not actually upset. 

Alex smacked his hands over his mouth. "Oh I'm sorry."

Mitch pointed at the bathroom door when he saw them go in, and then he reached back to grab Scott's ass. "There they go!"

Scott grabbed Mitch's hand to remove it from his ass, but held onto it with a smirk. "I'll just assume you're trying to grab my wallet."

"What about a wallet?" Mitch turned around in his arms again, his drink long gone. "You lost your wallet?"

"No, no... Just forget it." Scott muttered, eyeing Mitch's body up and down. 

Mitch smiled widely. "Oh, you're talking about this!" He used both hands this time, both wrapping around Scott's hips to grab at his ass. "I don't want your wallet, but I do want this."

"Oh do you, now? Since when is my little Mitchie a top?"

"I think you're too good at it for me to want to."

"Oh really?" Scott hummed, once again pulling Mitch's arms away from his ass. "Damn, you're drunk."

"Am I? I couldn't tell... Though... I wouldn't be opposed to doin' some drink activities."

Scott laughed at his struggled speech. "You're a mess."

"Can I be a hot mess?"

"I mean... If you want to be..?"

"Thanks. I wanna be." Mitch suddenly bumped into Scott, after someone bumped into him. "Oop! Excuse me!" And then he giggled again. 

Scott glared at the person behind Mitch. "Careful." He warned loudly.

The guy glanced over, looked afraid, and then walked away quickly.

Scott then saw Alex march out of the bathroom, and Scott couldn't tell if he was upset or angry. "Uh oh."

Mitch giggled again, sliding his hands up Scott's shirt to feel his back. "Uh oh, you're muscle-y."

Scott tried to gesture over to Alex, who was now sitting at the bar. "Babe, your friend is upset. Don't you wanna check on him?"

"Who's upset? Are you upset?"

"No. But Alex looks pretty distraught."

He turned quickly, looking for Alex, and then frowning. "Scottie Bear, will you pay for his drink? Pleaaase?" Mitch whined. 

Scott hummed, wrapping his arms around Mitch's waist to pull Mitch's smaller body into Scott's. "If it'll make you happy."

"It will. So so happy."

Scott nodded, turning his head to kiss Mitch's temple once. "I'm not leaving you here alone though, so... You'd best start walking."

Mitch held onto Scott's forearms as they walked, laughing a little. When they got close enough, Mitch reached out toward Alex. "Allie, babe!"

Alex turned a little, frowning at him. "Go away. I wanna be sad all alone."

Scott helped Mitch to sit on the bar stool beside Alex, and then he reached around to grab his phone, hoping to get a text through to Avi.