Hundred Ninety Eight

(A/N)

Again sorry about the wait xD So here's the first one, and then I'll do another in a bit :*

**

Alex and Avi didn't speak until the last day of school. 

At their high school, the day of graduation was a day that the seniors didn't go to class. Rather they got to come to school a few hours late, and then rehearse how graduation would go. 

The only real rules were to show up sober and to stay with your walking partner so no one was left out of anything. 

They went over the entire thing more than once, Mitch and Alex teaming up on one of the speeches at the ceremony because of their academic success as well as Alex's leadership of the soccer team.

And once the bell rang for school to end, the boys took over one school hallway and the girls took over another so they could try on their robes.

Scott helped Mitch put all his graduation cords on, whereas Scott didn't have any. 

Mitch looked up at him. "I know you heard the speech. Do you think it's good?"

"Of course it is. You're both cute and funny and it's gonna be perfectly fine."

"But what if nobody laughs?"

"Honey... Today, the seniors of this school are gathering for their parole date, to get the Hell out of this prison. Nobody is in bad enough of a mood, not to laugh."

Mitch frowned a little. "But... I mean... Okay. I'm just gonna stare at you the whole time, I hope that's okay. I have too much anxiety to look at anyone else."

"I understand, babe. I'll be staring at you too if that makes you feel any better." Scott lifted yet another cord to put on Mitch's neck. "Just remember that Alex will be standing right next to you, and if you get nervous you just have to take a deep breath and remember that I'll be there too. Okay?"

Mitch nodded slowly. "Okay... Thank you."

"You're welcome." Scott eyed him up and down. "Well, don't you look adorable?" He held the last cord in his hands, pressing a kiss to it before putting it around Mitch's neck and holding both ends of it to restrain Mitch's neck for a brief moment. "Look at me a second... I am so, so proud of you for everything you've done. You worked so hard this year, and every other year of your schooling to make your parents proud."

Mitch smiled a little. "You're proud of me? Proud of your little nerd boy?"

"Extremely. And you helped me graduate, so there's that too."

Alex skipped over suddenly, with almost as many colored cords around his neck as Mitch did. "Hey guys! Oh my gosh, Mitch, you look great." He glanced over at Scott. "You should probably zip that up."

Scott shrugged, his graduation robe still unzipped. "Nah. I don't like how it makes my shoulders look."

Mitch rolled his eyes. "That's silly. Turn around and I'll zip it."

Scott pouted, but did as he was told. "Mitch, it makes me look--"

"Like you survived high school. And graduated even though your teachers and parents didn't think you would. So suck it up."

Scott pouted a little more, and when he turned after being zipped up, he couldn't meet Mitch's eyes. "See..? Looks funny."

"What are you talking about? I think you look wonderful."