Fifty Four

Scott tried to push Mitch off of him, accidentally hitting the steering wheel with his knee. "Fuck, Mitch. Wait a sec."

Mitch kept kissing his neck, glancing up once just to be sure they were still out of view of his house. "Nope. We gotta hurry, babe."

"Hurry? With what, Mitch? What the Hell are we doing?"

"I was gonna try to push a quickie with you-- Is that what you call it? A quickie?? Anyhow, apparently you don't want that."

"I just don't want you in trouble, Mitch. You walk in to your house late, reeking of sex, and probably looking like you just had sex... Your parents would never let me take you out again."

Mitch pouted, sitting back on Scott's thighs, pouting down at him as he felt the bottom edge of the steering wheel just barely touching his lower back. "Please?"

"Come on, babe. I don't even have anything. No lube, no condoms... I can get you off if you really want, but..."

Mitch's shoulders slumped in disappointment, and he looked down. "No, it's fine. Sorry... I don't know what I was thinking."

Scott quickly placed his hands on Mitch's thighs to calm him down, and then moved his hands up to Mitch's upper arms. "Hey, shh... It's okay, baby. Don't get upset. What time is it? Maybe I can take you back to mine, and I'll do whatever you want, and... We can shower real quick, and I can bring you back?"

"Seems like a stretch, doesn't it? It's already late."

"But... If you want, I can try. I can ask. I could call your parents, or--?"

"No, no, it's fine." Mitch pushed on Scott's shoulders a little to get off of him. "Sorry."

"Stop being sorry." Scott grabbed his arms again, pulling Mitch's hands off of his body. "Don't hurt yourself, I'll help you. It's okay."

Mitch stopped fidgeting, letting his arms relax again, his knees still on either side of Scott's legs. "Okay."

Scott leaned in to kiss him once. "It's okay. I promise, it's okay." He kissed Mitch one more time, letting one hand rest on Mitch's face, and the other hand slide down his stomach to begin unbuttoning his jeans. 

Mitch gasped, moving back a little. "Wait--"

"Shh. Tinted windows, baby. Doors are locked, windows are up, and I don't know if you noticed, it's dark outside."

"But we're in the middle of my neighborhood."

"Not technically. Want me to drive to that hill we always go to? It'll only take three minutes."

"No, it's-- Scottie, I'm not..." He hid his face in Scott's neck. "I'm embarrassed."

Scott ignored him, turning the car back on and putting it into drive. "It's fine." 

Mitch felt the car move, and he grabbed Scott's shoulders. "Woah, wait--"

"Just hold on, babe."

Mitch giggled at how silly it was. He could feel Scott's right leg move every time he moved from the gas to the brake, and it made him giggle even more. "I can feel your leg moving."

"Okay, well. Nothing I can do about that." Scott paused and spoke again. "Babe, keep your head where it is. Stop moving. Can't drive if I can't see, silly."

Mitch giggled, pressing his nose even more into Scott's neck. "Sorry... How are you even driving like this?"

"Honestly, it's not as hard as I thought it would be." Scott hummed, reaching around to put his turn signal on as he went toward the park. "It's a good thing you're so tiny. Easy to get around you."

Mitch giggled. "Oh, thanks. I'm pretty cute as well."

"That's true." 

Mitch giggled, and pulled his phone out of his pocket to check, right beside Scott's head. "Hey, is this light bothering you? I just wanna text my mom real quick... Tell her we're running a few minutes late."

"No, it's fine. God damn, you're expecting a lot from me."

"I just asked if it was okay, don't get snippy." 

"I was kidding. Do you want your dick sucked or not?" Scott snapped.

"Hey.. Don't say it like that. That makes me... Uncomfortable."

"No reason to be uncomfortable, babe. But I won't say it anymore."

Mitch tossed his phone into the passenger seat when he was done. "Almost there?"

"Mhmm. Just looking for a secluded parking spot."

"I just realized I put a lot of trust in you by letting you drive when I can't see where we're going."

"You're right. Could've taken you to my house and you wouldn't have noticed until it was too late."

"Yeah. See?"

Scott finally parked the car, the spot facing the view from the hill that the parking lot was on. "Okay, you good?"

"I'm good." Mitch confirmed.

Scott pushed him back a little, and quickly unzipped Mitch's jeans, only to slip a finger into the front of his boxers.

Mitch rested his forehead against Scott's shoulder, hissing at Scott's cold hands.

Scott hummed, speaking quietly to Mitch. "Okay this is gonna be weird, but you gotta trust me, okay?"

"I trust you."

Scott let that sink in for a second, but was too in the moment to make a big deal out of it. "Is there anyway you could jump out, take your pants off, and come back?"

Mitch moved back to look at him. "You want me to strip in the middle of a parking lot?"

"That's correct."

Mitch stared at him for long second; long enough for Scott to think he'd say no. But Mitch finally shrugged. "Okay I guess."

Scott helped him do so, climbing off of Scott's lap carefully, only to take his pants and shoes off and then throw them in the back seat before walking up to Scott's door again.

Scott held a hand out. "Boxers too, babe."

Mitch looked down, and shook his head. "Scottie, it's cold out here."

"Just real quick, Mitch. Please."

Mitch glanced around the parking lot, which was empty, but he still shook his head. "I can't."

"Yes, you can. Just do it really quick, and then come here. I'll take care of you."

He fought himself on it for a few more seconds, and then Mitch blushed furiously and dropped his underwear, quickly climbing onto Scott's lap and shutting the door.

Scott quickly kissed his forehead. "I'll turn the heat up. It's fine."

Mitch shook his head quickly. "That was so embarrassing, and I don't even know why. No one's around."

Scott reached past him to turn some warm air on, also turning the radio on a little so Mitch wouldn't be in uncomfortable silence.

Mitch finally looked at him. "Okay, so. Hi. I'm half naked. Why aren't you?"

"You're the one that wanted help. I'm helping."

"Helping? Helping how?" Mitch looked down at Scott's hand. "Oh."

*