Hundred Fifty Four

Mitch's favorite part of being in this mess of people, was hearing Scott singing lyrics behind him.

Mitch kept glancing back at him, and Scott would just smile and keep singing.

He could also argue that his favorite part, was feeling Scott jump up and down behind him, perfectly pressed against him the entire time.

So many people flooded into the space in front of the stage, that everyone was very pressed up against each other. Scott's arms immediately wrapped around Mitch to keep him safe, and Mitch leaned against him to watch the show.

The music wasn't half bad if he was being honest. He'd never heard anything like it.

When a slower song came on, Scott swayed them together a little, again singing into Mitch's ear. Mitch closed his eyes as he did so, fully enjoying himself.

Scott leaned down to kiss Mitch's neck a few times, before speaking to him as quiet as he could while still being loud enough to be heard over the music. "Are you alright, babe? Feeling okay?"

"Perfect. I feel perfect." Mitch responded softly, his hands on top of Scott's arms.

Scott kissed his neck one more time. "I know this is a bad time to get all touchy-feely but--"

"I don't have a problem with the 'touchy'." Mitch giggled, one hand reaching over his own shoulder to gently grab the back of Scott's neck. He then swayed his hips along with Scott, grinning to himself.

Scott had to take a deep breath to remember what he was talking about. "I... I just wanna thank you, again. For these tickets. I'm literally having the best night."

"Me too. And you're welcome." Mitch responded with a grin on his face.

Scott looked back up at the stage, his arms tightening around Mitch a little when the song changed. "Oh shit... Mitch, this is my favorite."

Mitch could see why. The entire first twenty seconds or so, was a massive instrumental thing that he found beautiful.

Scott stopped moving completely, eyes locked on the stage.

Mitch's hand fell from Scott's neck, and he tried to be as captivated by the show as Scott was. But instead he turned his head a little to watch Scott.

A small smile was forming on Scott's lips, but he hadn't seemed to notice Mitch's eyes yet.

Scott's hands slowly slid down from Mitch's waist into both of Mitch's front pockets.

A few people even bumped into Scott, but he hardly moved an inch. Near the end of the song, he finally looked down at Mitch to smile at him.

Mitch immediately spoke as if he hadn't been staring the whole time. "Favorite song, huh?"

"You don't like it?"

"No, I do. It's just interesting, that's all."

Scott nodded a few times, and then leaned down to kiss him once.

Mitch smiled at him as he pulled away, and then turned to look at the stage again.

Now that Scott was a little distracted, he was more upset when someone bumped into them.

He'd pulled Mitch a little closer to him, though Mitch would argue they couldn't get any closer and all Scott did was squeeze him. Scott then glared at whoever was beside them. "Take it easy."

Mitch looked back at him, and shook his head. "Don't, Scott. I know that tone of voice."

Scott pouted, almost like a puppy being yelled at. "Sorry..."