Hundred Ninety Three

Scott came walking down the stairs, only wearing a pair of boxers because he couldn't be bothered to put clothes on. 

Avi immediately jumped up from the couch to applaud him, and Scott paused at the bottom of the staircase to bow.

Avi laughed loudly and walked over to him. "Got him twice, huh? Good for you!"

Scott laughed right back. "Not really keeping score, but yeah." He glanced into the living room at the other people. "I'm really sorry you guys... I know we were way too loud. I'm really fuckin' sorry, I know that's like... An embarrassing kinda unspoken thing, but I'm real sorry."

Kirstie waved him off. "It's okay. I made all these gross, horny boys go outside and wait there."

Scott looked at Kevin then. "And I promise to wash the sheets, and like disinfect everything I can think of. I'm really really sorry."

Mitch came down the stairs too, wearing one of Scott's sweatshirts that fell down past the tops of his thighs. His hands were hidden in the sleeves, his bangs still wet from the shower. 

Scott waited for him, holding a hand out for him as he walked down. "How are you feelin' babe?"

Mitch took his hand, and kissed him once. "I'm... Really good, actually." He looked over at Alex first, and then Kirstie. "Oh shit... I'm really sorry you guys."

Alex stood from the couch and hurried over to him. "Hi, Mitchie! Congrats on the engagement! Uh... Can I show you something?"

Mitch smiled at him, and let go of Scott's hand to take Alex's. "Okay."

Scott watched them walk away, toward the kitchen, and then he walked toward the couch to speak to Kevin. "So, uh, I'm gonna go clean that room, and if there's anything else I can help you with..?"

Kevin just smiled. "We've taken care of most of it. I requested that the housekeepers don't come back until tomorrow, and they'll finish up. Don't worry. Also, about the guest room... If you just do the sheets, that's all I ask. I'll tell Giles that the room needs more attention tomorrow."

"Are you sure? I don't mind taking care of--"

"No worries. It's alright." Kevin smiled at him. "Congratulations on the engagement by the way."

"Thanks."

Alex pulled the chair out for Mitch, sitting him at the dining room table, before sitting beside him. "I just wanted to show you this." 

He placed the camera on the table, and pushed it toward Mitch gently. "Kevin took some of these, and I took a few as well... I figured Scott always takes pictures of stuff, and he'd be upset if he didn't have pictures of such an important thing."

Mitch picked it up, and started going through the pictures. He smiled widely, and tears filled his eyes. "Aw... Thank you for doing this, Alex."

Alex put a hand on his back. "You're welcome, babe. How are you holding up?"

"Really well. Scott promised that we don't have to go through with the wedding until I'm ready."

"That's good. I talked to Avi about it, and... Avi said that Scott just needs progression, y'know? He needs the next step in a relationship, to be sure that you're still interested in him and not bored of him."

"That's silly. Why would I get bored of him?"

"Just..." Alex looked down at the table. "He's the only person you've ever been with. Like... Intimately. I know you've dated other people, but..."

Mitch turned in his seat a little. "What..? Is this coming from you, or from him?"

"A little of both, I guess... Mostly Scott though. He seems worried, but... I know you'd tell me if you needed advice, or help."

"Hold on. Go back. You're telling me, that Scott's worried that I'm gonna get bored of sex with him."

"Bored of him in general, but... Yeah that was the first thing."

Mitch turned a little more, glancing over at where Scott was in the other room. "That's--"

Alex stopped him by putting both hands on Mitch's knees. "Babe, I love you, but that sweatshirt is suddenly really really short."

Mitch looked down, giggled, and pulled the sweatshirt down enough to cover more of his legs. "Sorry, I should've put some actual pants on."

"It's okay, just... It's not that you're not super attractive, it's just I respect you, and also--" Alex smiled widely. "You're fucking engaged!"

Mitch smiled with him, and grabbed both of his hands. "I know! Isn't that wild?"

"I'm so happy for you, Mitchie."

*

Avi followed Scott up the stairs, and watched Scott pull the sheets off.

Avi closed the door behind himself with a smirk. "Okay, be honest with me... He's hot, huh? I bet he's an absolute goddess in bed."

Scott smiled at him, returning the smirk. "You have no idea, Av... He's absolutely amazing."

"Tell me."

Scott shook his head slowly. "You gotta promise not to say anything to anyone. But... Yeah. He's amazing... He's like the epitome of submissive. He'll do whatever I say, and it's so fuckin' sexy."

"Really? Shit, that's hot."

"I know. I'll see if I can show you in a really subtle way that won't embarrass him."

"Fuck, you're a good friend."

Mitch suddenly barged into the room. "Scottie? Oh, sorry I didn't mean to interrupt..."

Scott turned to him quickly. "It's okay, babe. Sit over here for me?"

Mitch didn't speak, but he obeyed. He smiled as he walked past Scott, taking a seat on the mattress of the bed. "I didn't realize you were gonna clean... I can help if you want me to."

Scott passed the sheets to him. "Will you put these in the washing machine?"

Mitch nodded, jumping up to do so. "Sure."

"Thanks, babe." Scott waited until he was almost to the door, and then he spoke again. "Mitch? Wait up a sec."

Mitch turned to him, big brown eyes practically sparkling with curiosity. "Yeah?"

"Come here and kiss me first."

Mitch giggled, dropping the sheets onto the floor and hurrying over to grab Scott's face and kiss him once. "You're so funny sometimes."

"Thanks." Scott mumbled, and then kissed him again. 

Mitch pushed him back a step, and gestured toward Avi. "Babe..."

"No, it's okay. Avi wanted a show."

Mitch blushed a little and looked back at Avi near the door. "Uh... That was really uncomfortable, sorry..."

Avi frowned at Scott. "Why would you say that? You totally exposed me."

Scott only shrugged. "Can't keep anything from him, sorry. We can put on a good show for you if you want."

Mitch tipped his head slightly. "We can?"

Avi nodded once. "Yeah, this is weird. Sorry, Mitch, I didn't mean to put you in a weird spot."

Mitch kept staring at Scott. "You offered to do this? To get all heated with Avi just standing there?"

"Sorry, baby... It's a guy thing, I guess... I'm sorry, I wasn't gonna do anything crazy, I just wanted him to see how cute and submissive you can be."

Mitch glanced back at Avi again, and then looked at Scott. "I... I'm gonna go do the laundry now."

When he skipped out of the room, Avi smacked Scott on the shoulder. "Now he thinks I'm a freak."

"You are a freak."

Avi sighed loudly, and looked away. He paused for a few moments, and looked at Scott again. "He's still cute though."

**