Hundred Twenty Three

(A/N)

Idk man this is 1700 words sorry bout it.

**

One of the other men tried to grab Scott's upper arm. "No, don't go. Please? Stay here?"

Scott turned halfway. "Mitchie needs me."

"No, I do. Stay." The guy responded, slightly slurring his words, and gripping onto Scott's arm a little more.

Scott's face was blank, as if he forgot what he was even doing here. "Okay."

Alex shook his head once, grabbing onto Scott's other arm. "No. We need to go make a phone call, remember?"

Scott gave him the same blank look. "Okay."

"No, you're staying here. I thought we were having fun? Let me buy you another drink."

"Okay."

Alex pulled on Scott's arm a little, glaring at the other person. "He has a boyfriend, you asshole. Leave him alone."

He glared at Alex, pulling Scott back a little. "He never said anything about a boyfriend. He was perfectly fine before you walked over here."

"Because he's drunk, dumbass. And so are you."

"No I'm not."

Alex just rolled his eyes, and gave Scott a final yank, pulling him hard enough to get out of the man's grip. "He's underage anyway, you dumb--"

"Nuh uh." Scott argued, practically falling against Alex. "I am an adult."

Alex was trying so hard to pull him away from the situation, but Scott was heavy when he wasn't aware of his surroundings. "Doesn't matter. We need to go."

"But why?" He whined.

"Because Mitch needs you, remember?"

Scott repeated a question from earlier. "Mitchie's here? Where?"

Alex shook his head slowly. "He's outside, Scott. We gotta get to him."

Scott gave the other boy a shove, before he clung tightly to Alex. "Gotta go get him."

The boy tried for a last time, standing beside Scott to set a hand on his stomach. "Don't leave."

Scott pushed his hand away. "Gotta go get Mitch."

"Let me go with you then."

"No. He's my boyfriend, not yours." Scott snapped, before he walked (stumbled) away, Alex holding his arm tightly so he wouldn't fall over. "Fuckin' shit licker."

Alex chuckled a little. "That's--"

"Where's Mitchie?"

"I'll call him the instant we get outside, Scottie. I promise."

"Mmmkay. Can I call him too?"

"I'm gonna call, and give the phone to you."

"Oh, okay. Cool. Thank you. Are you gonna call your hubby bubby too?"

"Maybe."

"You should. He loves you, y'know." Scott muttered. "More than he's loved anyone in a long time."

Alex glanced at him, holding the door open for him to walk outside. "Right. I'm sure."

Scott burped quietly, chuckled to himself, and then looked back at Alex. "You're dumb." He grabbed his own phone out of his pocket. "Gon' call my baby now. You should do the same."