Hundred Twenty Six (X)

(A/N)

So... This is their first REAL sexual thing together. Second base I think? Idk, do people use those anymore?

Whatever. Same rules apply as always. If it's not your cup of tea, get yourself a cup of something else and I'll see you tomorrow :)) However if it IS your cup of tea, be careful bc it's hot. 

**

They'd only been dating for about two weeks, when Mitch finally had the revelation. 

Scott always made sexual jokes, but of course he was kidding and they both knew it. He was an aggressive person, but he'd never force Mitch into anything. 

But one day when they were hanging out together at Scott's house, the day after Rick had gone off on another adventure, Mitch decided he wanted to bring it up because of a movie they were watching. 

Some scandalous scene came on, and Scott quickly reached over to cover Mitch's eyes. "Preserve your purity, Angel."

Mitch pulled his hand away with a frown. "I'm fine."

Scott covered his eyes again. "It's almost over, baby."

Mitch huffed and shoved him away this time, even as Scott chuckled at him. Mitch pouted up at him. "Will you stop?"

The way his voice got higher at the end gave away that he wasn't kidding, and Scott tilted his head a little. 

Scott quickly paused the movie. "I'm sorry..? Are you trying to tell me something?"

Thinking Scott was reading his mind or something, Mitch blushed. "N-No... I just wanted you to know that I'm open to--"

"Who was it?"

Mitch blinked. "What?"

"Who'd you fuck?" Scott scoffed a little at himself. "Or rather, who fucked you?"

Mitch smacked his arm. "Nobody! Why do you have to be vulgar like that?"

"I was just askin'. Didn't mean to offend you." Scott moved a little closer to him, throwing an arm over Mitch's shoulder. "Let me just clarify, so I won't offend you again. You've gone as far as...? Kissing another person?"

"Right... And uh, a little more. But--"

"What? You let someone else touch--?" Scott looked away suddenly. "Sorry. Didn't mean to.. Do that. Um... How far?"

Mitch leaned into him a little to hide his blush. "U-Um... I don't know."

"Yes you do, you're just embarrassed. With your hand..? Someone else's hand..?"

Mitch nodded once.

"To which one..?"

"Uh... Maybe both?"

Scott gasped, but smiled as he did so. "Mitchell, my innocent little flower. I don't believe it."

Mitch 'tsk'ed at him, pushing on his stomach to sit up a little and glare at him. "You don't get to make fun of me, Mr. I Once Fucked Someone On A Couch With Other People On It."

"You promised not to talk about that."

"Well." Mitch shrugged, looking away from him. 

Scott squinted at him. "Okay, asshole. You really wanna argue? Right before our trip to Vegas, in which you won't be able to get away from me for almost four whole days?"

Mitch rolled his eyes, leaning away again. "Just play the movie, you imbecile."

Scott chuckled a little, and then reached over to press play.