Hundred Forty Six

Now sitting at their desks, Mitch leaned toward Alex. "Well? Tell me all about it."

"All about what?"

Mitch, for a second time, reminded him by poking the bruise on his neck.

Alex brought a hand up to cover it. "Oh, um... You want the story?"

"Yes, please."

"Like... All the details and stuff?"

"Mhmm." Mitch leaned toward him more, a wide grin on his face as if Alex were offering him candy. "Including what flavor lube you used."

"They have flavors?"

"Sure. I use a strawberry one."

Alex just stared at him. "Uh... Okay."

"Anyways! The details, Alex! Please? Pretty please?"

*

"Avi, I do not want to hear about this."

"But he had the prettiest, most fuckable ass I've ever seen. Soccer does a body good."

Scott groaned loudly, resting his forehead against the desk. "I understand that you're excited, but--"

"And he really liked when I pulled his hair, so I kept doing it until he--"

"Avi."

"But even when he was done, he wasn't done, y'know? The stamina in that boy, I swear--"

"Avi."

"He could probably go on for days, which truthfully is a fantasy that I'd like to witness."

"Avi."

"I mean, he told me he'd have no problem going again, but I knew he had practice, and--"

"Avi!" Scott finally said louder, turning to look at him. "Babe, I'm so glad you've found your boy and I'm happy you're together in whatever capacity, but please, please stop. Mitch is gonna be pissed at me if I don't pay attention for this lecture, because I won't know how to do my homework."

Avi leaned over to set his head on Scott's shoulder with a blissful look on his face. "But he was so amazing, Scott... I mean really. The first time he was hesitant with me, and I was trying not to hurt him, but... This time, we just put it all out on the table, and... He was phenomenal."

Scott sighed loudly, unable to resist leaning his head over to gently rest it on Avi's. "I'm proud of you, Av... And so so happy for you. I promise we can talk about this some other time, but just not now."

Avi nodded, smiling a little, and then turning back toward the teacher.

Scott had only just started paying attention when his phone buzzed in his pocket and he rolled his eyes.

Mitch was definitely going to kill him.

Scott pulled his phone out, checking it quickly.

Avi glanced over. "Everything okay?"

"Yeah..." Scott smirked at him a little. "Mitch told me to invest in some strawberry lube for you guys."

*

Mitch held Alex's hand as they walked out of class. "Don't be embarrassed, Lex. I'm excited for you."

Alex looked over at him. "Really? You're not... Upset that I let him do that?"

"You're an adult, Alex. You can make your own decisions."

Scott appeared out of nowhere, slipping in between Mitch and Alex and stealing Mitch's hand. "Hey guys."