Hundred Ninety Five

(A/N)

GUYS LOOK HOW CUTE THIS IS

**

Mitch drove Scott around in his new car, endlessly complimenting how nice it was.

Scott kept smiling at him. "Yeah? You're not just sayin' that?"

"No, Scott. I love this car so fucking much, thank you for doing this for me."

Scott suddenly realized where they were, and he peeked out his window. "Baby, where are we going? The hill?"

"Yep. I wanna make out with you for a while."

"Oh." Scott couldn't help but chuckle a little. "Okay, cool."

Mitch giggled. "You okay with that?"

"Of course I am. Love making out with you."

Mitch giggled again. "Scottie, I wanna tell you one more time how thankful I am for--"

"Babe, I know. It's okay, you don't have to keep thanking me."

"I know, but--"

"If you don't stop talking, I'm gonna lean over there, unzip your jeans and shove your--"

"Okay! Okay, I get the picture, thank you."

"So you want me to?"

"No! Scott, just-- Just stay in your respective seat, please."

Scott pouted, and turned a little to face him. "But.. Why not?"

"I just--"

"If you're worried about a stain, I promise I'll swallow every last--"

"Oh my God, stop talking. Scott, you're so embarrassing right now."

"No I'm not. I just... Really like hearing you co--"

"Scott!" Mitch turned to glare at him. "Okay, that's it. Don't speak anymore."

Scott pouted, looking away. "Did you just put me in a time out?"

"Scott Hoying. Stop. Speaking."

Scott grabbed onto Mitch's hand. "Why are you mad at me?" He whined. "I'm just trying to love you."

"No. You're trying to touch my dick."

"Well.. That's not wrong. You used to like that."

"I still do. But not right now. You're being gross, Scott. I'm not in the mood, and I'm asking you nicely to stop. Okay?"

Scott paused for a long time. "Oh... Shit, I'm sorry, babe.. I didn't mean to make you upset."

Mitch just shook his head. "Sorry, I didn't mean to snap. Just... Can we be quiet for a little while? I'm getting a head ache."

Scott knew better than to speak again.

*

Avi was waiting in Scott's room, while Alex cleaned the kitchen up for when Scott came back home.

When he was done he walked toward Scott's room. "Alright, babe, I'm done. We can leave now if you--" He stopped speaking, having walked in to see Avi asleep on Scott's bed.

Alex walked toward him, and smiled fondly.

Avi barely stirred, turning onto his side without waking up.

Alex knelt down by the bed. "Honey..."

Avi peeked an eye open, and without speaking, he pat the bed a few times with his hand.