Three

(A/N)

This is gonna be one of those 'randomly updated' kind of things.

And I know I'm gonna regret having 3 books going at a time, but for now I'm just living in the now xD

Regarding that ^^^ Thank y'all for your concern about it. You're literally so sweet haha ^-^

*******

Walking out of the school had been a complete nightmare, mainly because Scott insisted on carrying all four of Mitch's textbooks.

Arguably, Mitch had made an offhanded comment about how much his shoulders were hurting, but he didn't expect Scott to freak out.

As Scott walked him toward the entrance of the school, he continued giving him suggestions. "You can't leave them in your classrooms?"

"Not all teachers allow that, Scott."

"But you're so tiny... They're going to break your spine with these. I've never seen you carry so many at once."

"Today was an exception. I told Kevin I'd help him out with English, and I didn't have the class today so I brought an extra textbook."

"Well don't do that anymore."

Mitch just raised an eyebrow at him. Once they'd gotten to the parent pick-up line of cars, Mitch took his books back. "Go on. Get out of here before my mother sees you."

Scott frowned, passing the books over regretfully. "I'm swear on my life, I'll get my car back. Tell your mom that Kirstie is driving you to and from school tomorrow, okay?"

"Okay. But text me before you get to my house so I can walk next door or something."

Scott nodded. He suddenly took all the textbooks back into his arms. "I'll hold them until your mom comes, okay?"

"Scott, you're going to get me into trouble."

"I'm just one of your classmates, as far as she knows. It's fine."

Mitch glanced around the parking lot, and then leaned up to kiss Scott once. "You're so sweet."

Scott didn't reply.

Mitch saw his mother's car in a heartbeat, as he grabbed his books back. "Hurry."

Scott nodded, just as Mitch's mother pulled up beside them.

She leaned across the passenger seat. "Hello! How's my little Kissy Boy?"

Mitch cringed, and his face went pink. "Oh my God, mother."

Scott grinned at him. "Fuck, that's adorable." He mumbled, hoping Mitch's mom didn't hear.

Scott then leaned over and waved at the woman. "Nice to meet you, Mrs. Grassi."

She leaned a little more to get a good look at him, and then smiled. "Well hello. I don't think we've met."

Scott reached a hand into the car to shake Mitch's mother's. "I'm Scott. One of Mitch's classmates."

"Oh, how nice! I'm Nel, Mitchell's mother. I'm so glad Mitch continues to make new friends!"

Scott smiled politely. "He's quite the charmer."

Mitch sighed at them, and then reluctantly climbed into the passenger seat.

Nel was all too fascinated with Scott, though. "So you must be in all of Mitch's advanced classes, to have met him?"