Hundred Thirty One

Scott pecked his lips once. "How about I keep the shirt on, and you compliment me anyway?"

Mitch giggled a little, setting his hands on Scott's stomach while the shirt fell back down. "Okay, fine... We should start with those gorgeous, blue eyes of yours."

Scott pushed him back gently. "Alright, that's enough of that. Now I have a question for you."

"Wait, I wasn't done. I didn't even get to the second one."

"Sorry. I have a question for you."

"Scott." Mitch pouted. "No fair."

"Can I ask?"

"Only if I get to compliment you one more time."

Scott sighed, crossing his arms over his chest. "Go ahead."

Mitch slid his hands around to Scott's hips. "I really, really love how loyal you are. Like... You'd stand up for anybody that you felt was being wronged, including myself when we first met even though you had no idea who I was."

"That doesn't really make me a good person, babe. Not gonna lie, I only approached you because you're fucking attractive as all Hell."

"Doesn't matter. Still makes you loyal. Especially because you always tell me things like that. You're totally honest with me all the time, and never keep things from me, and... If I ask, you tell me anything I want to know. Like that time you tried to hide a tattoo from me, but ended up showing me earlier than you wanted because I asked."

"But--"

"Or the whole thing that happened at the bar. You came home that one day, and almost immediately told me we needed to talk about it. And then you didn't skirt around the subject at all, you just said it. And... I admire that about you."

Scott sighed, and after accepting the look in Mitch's eyes to be one of fondness, he took the compliment. "Thank you."

"You're welcome!" Mitch responded with a wide grin. "Okay, ask me a question."

Scott put both hands on Mitch's shoulders, smirking at him as he gently pushed him backwards, both of them walking a few steps until Mitch's back bumped the other counter.

Mitch looked up at him. "That's not a question."

"Oh, hush. I'm getting to it."

Mitch giggled again. "You mush... Just ask me. You're making me nervous."

"I just wanted to ask how your ribs are feeling, baby." Scott mumbled softly, smiling down at him as he slid his hands along Mitch's hip bones.

"Oh... They're fine. Nice of you to ask. They don't really bother me that much anymore."

"Good." Scott glanced down at Mitch's torso, but quickly wiped away the inappropriate thought in his head, because he wanted Mitch to eat breakfast first.

Mitch giggled a little, and his adorably oblivious brain decided that something else was happening. "You wanna kiss them better?"

"If you want me to. How about... You sit on the couch to eat, and I'll kiss your little belly for you."

Mitch smiled at him, nodding enthusiastically. "Okay! God, you're so kind to me."

Scott winked at him, and then leaned down to kiss Mitch once. "I do what I can, babe."

*

Mitch assumes this is what it would be like to be pregnant around someone as cuddly as Scott.