Twenty Nine

Scott and Nel were now sitting beside each other on the couch, Nel occasionally pointing to a tattoo for Scott to explain.

She was still against the idea of letting Mitch do this to himself, but that was just her opinion. And she saw no problem with Scott having them.

Mitch had been doing dishes, allowing him to have time to gather his thoughts.

Mike walked into the room a few minutes later, leaning his back on the kitchen counter. "Well... I'm glad I got to meet him. Now that he's such a big part of your life."

Mitch couldn't tell if he was being sarcastic or not, so he just raised an eyebrow. "Okay..."

"He seems... Nice enough. Glad he's willing to protect you, and stand up for you and all that... Wish he wouldn't have disfigured his skin so much, but. That's just my opinion, I guess."

"Yeah, well. That's his decision to make. Not yours."

"I understand that."

Mitch glanced over at him, before returning back to the dishes. "Mother seems to like him."

"Of course she does."

"What's that supposed to--?"

Scott suddenly walked into the kitchen, placing a hand on Mitch's lower back as he stood beside him. "Can I help you finish up, babe?"

Mitch just shrugged, slightly uncomfortable under his father's eyes. "I'm almost done. Besides, you're the guest. You're not supposed to do dishes."

"But I'd feel like a better guest if I helped out a little."

Mitch just shook his head, and the gestured at the left side of the sink. "If you want, you can put those in the dishwasher."

Scott didn't hesitate in doing so, though he met Mike's eyes for a second as he pressed a quick kiss to Mitch's cheek.

Mike scoffed and walked out of the room swiftly, going to find his wife presumably.

The moment he was out of the room, Mitch turned to smack Scott once on the ass. "What did I say about that? Don't kiss me in front of them."

Scott flinched a little, not expecting Mitch to spank him in his kitchen. Scott just grinned at him, and leaned down to kiss him again.

Mitch leaned away. "No. Stop that." Scott didn't stop, so Mitch put a hand out on his chest. "Scott, I'm serious."

Scott froze, but stayed frozen with his lips puckered out and eyes closed.

Mitch stared at him for a moment, and then giggled. "What if I just leave you here like that? How embarrassing."

Scott peeked one eye open. "Wouldn't be the first time."

Mitch scoffed. "As if!"

Scott just closed his eyes and waited, one of his hands still on Mitch's lower back.

Mitch finally rolled his eyes, and stood up on his tip toes to kiss him once.

Scott held him around the waist with both arms, keeping him there now that Mitch had fallen into his trap.

Mitch tried to push him away, but ended up laughing as Scott pressed kisses to the side of his face when Mitch tried to get out of his grip. "Scottie, stop. Stop!" And then he laughed again.

Scott continued kissing his cheek and then his jaw, before trailing down his neck. "Make me."

Mitch couldn't stop laughing, shoving Scott's chest as hard as he could. "This isn't fair! You work out like a hundred times a week!"