Hundred Seventy Eight

Start from the beginning

"But, please? I'll text Avi and tell him to leave us alone."

Mitch tried to be gentle about it. "No, Sweetheart. Put your pants on, honey."

"Please?" Scott begged, pouting at him. "Pretty please?"

Mitch closed the door behind himself, and walked over to grab the boxers out of Scott's hands. "Here, let me help you."

Scott pouted, but let Mitch put his boxers on for him. "You don't want me."

"Not right now, baby. Okay? Later. Maybe, when you drive me home we can go to our parking lot. Okay?"

"Fine." Scott pouted, and then looked away.

Mitch returned the frown. "Sweetie, don't pout. Later, okay? I promise."

"I don't care."

Mitch shook his head fondly. "You're so stubborn."

Avi knocked on the door once, but didn't open it. "Hotwing, I got you a beer. I'll leave it on the coffee table."

Scott responded loudly. "Okay thanks."

Avi nodded, and then walked away from the doorway. "Lex, where'd you go?"

Alex peeked out of the kitchen. "Right here. Sorry, I'm scavenging in your pantry."

"That's fine. Find anything good?"

"Kinda... Why, are you hungry?"

"Just a little." He mumbled, walking into the room as he sipped his beer.

Alex watched him curiously.

"Want a sip, Lex?"

"No thank you."

"Are you sure? There's nothing wrong with trying it."

Alex thought about it, and then shrugged. "I guess..."

"It's not scary, Lex. It's not gonna hurt you or anything."

Alex took the bottle that was offered to him. "Okay... What's it taste like?"

"Piss."

Alex giggled a little. "Scott said the same thing." He took a quick sip, and then handed it back. "Nuh uh."

"Don't like it?"

"Not really."

"That's okay. One less person to share with."

*

Avi's mom brought home food for all the kids, and Mitch was able to get Scott to eat a few tacos.

Alex walked up to her when she went into the kitchen. "Hi, Ma'am... I, uh. I'm Alex, if you don't--"

"Honey, I know who you are." She smiled at him. "What do you need?"

"Oh! I just wasn't sure if you-- Um. But anyway... I borrowed a swim suit of Avi's, and I was just wondering where you're laundry stuff is?"

"Where on Earth did you guys go swimming?"

"Scott and I washed Mitch's car for him." He leaned toward her a little. "I think he got in trouble with the wife, if you catch my drift."

"I see. I see. Nice of you to help him."

Alex grinned widely. "I like helping."

"I see that." She returned the smile. "You're the cutest thing... Anyhow, let me show you the washing machine."

Avi suddenly walked into the room, and looped his arm around Alex's waist. "I forgot to tell you, Mom. This is my new boyfriend."

Her smile widened almost impossibly more. "No way! That's wonderful news."

"Thanks. I just wanted you to know."

"I'm very happy to hear that! He's perfect for you, Avi. I hope you'll both be very happy."

Avi pressed a kiss to Alex's shoulder, and then left the room feeling absolved.

Scott was eating a third taco, and Mitch was grinning at him.

Mitch set a hand on his back. "Hungry?"

"Mhmm... Haven't eaten in a bit."

"I know you haven't. But I'm glad to see that you're eating now."

Scott shoved the rest of the taco in his mouth. He then looked at Mitch, waiting for him to giggle.

Mitch laughed, and then leaned forward to kiss him quickly. "You're cute."

Scott finished eating, though he covered his mouth while he spoke to avoid being gross. "And you're gorgeous."

"Thank you."

Avi sat down next to Scott with a sigh. "What do you guys wanna watch? Maybe a scary movie again?"

Mitch flopped back against the couch. "Damn it."

Scott turned toward Avi quickly. "Yes please."

Avi sat forward to look at Mitch. "Oh, I forgot you hate them. Then let's not. I think I saw--"

Scott pouted. "Please, man. I love scary movie nights."

"But if Mitch doesn't--"

Mitch waved him off. "I'm fine. You guys just have to be nice to me."

Alex walked back into the room, and immediately Avi patted his lap for Alex to sit.

Alex just laughed. "I'll crush you, Handsome."

Scott shook his head. "We can make room for the newly weds." He patted Mitch's thigh. "Get up for a second, babygirl."

Mitch hopped up, and Scott slid into his old seat.

Scott looked up at Mitch. "Now come here, pretty boy."

Mitch obeyed quickly, making himself comfortable as Scott's arms slid around him. "What's with you and all the nicknames today?"

"I just love you."

Mitch shook his head slowly. "Whatever you say, babe."

It wasn't until Alex sat down and got comfortable leaning on Avi's arm, that Mitch's phone went off.

Scott grabbed it out of Mitch's pocket to show it to Mitch. "It's your mom."

Mitch took it into his hand. "Uh oh... Dad's upset about something."

"Do you need to call your--?"

"What the fuck..? Scott, you left a condom in my room?!"

Scott's face went pale. "What? No. I keep them in my wallet, Mitch, they don't just fall out."

"Okay well there's one in my room apparently." Mitch snapped.

Avi shrugged. "He should be relieved that y'all are being safe."

Mitch rolled his eyes and stood from Scott's lap. "I can't believe you, Scott."

Scott tried to grab Mitch's hand, but Mitch flicked him off.

Mitch then walked down the hall with his phone pressed to his ear. "Hey, Mom."

**