Hundred Fifty Six

Start from the beginning

Scott nodded, kissing Mitch's neck and then his shoulder. He slid his hands along Mitch's stomach, meeting at the center before sliding back along Mitch's hips. "Seriously, though... Are you okay?"

Mitch exhaled loudly, setting the cake down off to the side of Scott's leg. He then reached back to slide his hands down the sides of Scott's thighs, only to hold them tightly. "Sweetie... Everything's fine."

"I know I'm annoying and you hate me, but I was so fucking worried, babe. You don't even know."

"I understand that, honey. But it's okay now, I promise."

Scott's hands slid a little lower on Mitch's torso, sliding underneath the towel to rest on his hip bones. "Good. Good... I'm glad to hear that."

Mitch slid his hands a little further back to see how well he could grip Scott's ass, just so he could laugh a little. "You have a really nice ass."

"Thanks, I guess."

"No, seriously. Get up, stand over there, and touch your toes. I wanna see."

Scott just laughed, sliding his hands around Mitch's stomach again. 

"Don't laugh. I wasn't kidding. Get up."

"Mitch, I can't. That's so weird."

"You asked me what I needed so I could feel better. And that's my final answer."

Scott inhaled deeply, and then sighed loudly. "Fine."

"Oh, and take your jeans off. I wanna see those briefs. Are you wearing the ones I got you?"

Scott frowned a little as he climbed out of the bed, careful not to bump Mitch at all. "No... But I packed them to wear for tomorrow."

Mitch suddenly gasped, turning to stand up in front of him. "I know what I wanna do."

*

Mitch was now wearing Scott's briefs, as well as a shirt that was only long enough to cover his belly button. He sat down on the edge of the bed, swinging his feet. "Come on, Scottie. Lemme look at you."

"Mitch, this is embarrassing." Scott muttered through the bathroom door. "They're not even... Big enough. If you know what I mean."

Mitch laughed a little. "Well that's because you're huge. Not my fault. Plus your hips are wider than mine. And your thighs are bigger. And-- Whatever, it doesn't even matter. Just come out here."

Scott unlocked the door, but still didn't come out. "Mitch, I feel stupid..." He mumbled softly, truly sounding uncharacteristically unsure of himself.

Mitch stood up, walking toward the bathroom door. "Oh honey... There's no reason for you to be embarrassed, or feel silly. I bet you look hot as Hell in there, that's why I wanna see." He frowned a little. "But... If you really don't want to, I won't force you."

Scott was quiet for a few long seconds, before sighing. "I'll let you look for like... Five minutes. Okay? But... You gotta promise to be nice."

"Of course I will, baby.  I promise." Mitch turned to hurry back to his seat on the bed, pulling out his phone to take a picture that he could cherish forever. Maybe he'd put it on his bedroom wall like Scott does.

Scott hesitated for a few more seconds, and then he finally opened the door. 

He took a small step out the door, and crossed his arms over his stomach. "So... Hi."

Mitch stared at him, eyes sliding down the tight, grey tank top he was wearing, and landing on the light blue lingerie that was hugging Scott's hips. "Woah... Holy shit, Scott. You look fucking amazing."

Scott still couldn't meet his eyes. "Mitchell, if you ever tell anybody that I did this..."

"I won't, babe. But... Can I keep the picture?"

"You took a picture?" Scott looked up quickly. "No. Delete it. I'm serious."

"But please. Please? I won't show anybody. You're the only person that ever goes on my phone. And... I'll delete it after I print it."

"Print it? Mitch, come on. Stop."

Mitch frowned, tossing his phone onto the bed, and standing up to walk over to Scott. "Look at me for a second, would you?"

Scott met his eyes, blush on his cheeks. "D-Don't say anything embarrassing."

Mitch gently hugged him, his hands low on Scott's back before they slid down to feel the soft lace of the underwear. "You're fucking gorgeous. I told you that your ass is fine."

"That's embarrassing. Can I change back now?"

"No. Just... Let me look at you some more. Please?"

Scott didn't respond, but didn't run to change his pants.

"Fuck... You look so sexy right now." Mitch scanned Scott with his eyes. "It is a little too small though... Which is also kinda sexy."

Mitch reached out to hold Scott's hands, which is when he found that both of his hands were shaking a little. 

Mitch frowned and looked up into his eyes. "Sweetheart... I know it's hard for you to take compliments. And... I know you hate when I treat you like you treat me, because you don't like feeling submissive, or weak or however you want to view it... But you have to trust that I do it because I love you."

"I know you do, Mitch. I just... Feel weird. You're the one that's supposed to look all pretty and stuff..."

"You can be pretty too, Scottie. You're more masculine, I know, but masculine is beautiful too." He took a step back to fully admire Scott, though he held onto one of his hands still. "I mean fucking look at you! The way those tattoos are peeking out of your shirt, your biceps look fucking great, your thighs look phenomenal, and these fucking underwear are... Gorgeous."

Scott tried to digest that, instead of pushing it away like he usually would. "You think so..?"

"Of course I do, baby. You need to stop being so hard on yourself."

Scott looked down at his own legs, and shrugged. "I love you, Mitch... And... Thank you for saying that. And... Don't take this the wrong way, but... I need a cigarette."

**