"How nice we talkin' babe?"

"I don't know... Sorry, I don't mean to be a nuisance. I've just had lots of unhealthy food the past few days, and I kinda feel sick."

Scott's hand slowed to a stop, and he moved instead to hold Mitch's hip. "Oh, shit, I'm sorry. I didn't even think--"

"No, it's not your fault. I really enjoy just hanging out at home with you, and.. Take out is fun. But I just need a salad I think, and then I'll be back to normal."

"Sorry, I should've asked. I feel like a bad boyfriend."

"No, no. Don't do that. It's okay. So you'll go with me?"

"Sure. I have a tux in here somewhere I think... But you don't have any of your clothes, so you can have it if you want."

"What if we just... Wore jeans and nice shirts instead? Like semi-formal."

"Even better. You wanna shower first?"

"I mean... Or we could shower together. Save water, and stuff..."

Scott snorted a little. "Save water. Sure."

Mitch blushed a little, hiding his face by pressing his cheek to Scott's chest. "Just a suggestion. You don't have to if you don't want to."

"As if I'd miss out on an opportunity like that."

"Like what..? Showering?"

"Showering with a gorgeous angel like you."

Mitch looked up, small smile forming on his face. "Did you just call me a gorgeous angel? That's... The cutest thing you've ever called me."

"Really? You prefer that over babygirl?"

"Oof..." Mitch shook his head a little. "That's tough..."

"Guess I'll just keep testing them out, and you can let me know. I really need to get up though, if I need to be showered and handsome before dinnertime."

"Okay so I guess this is the deciding moment. I'm coming in the shower with you?"

"Oh, you'll be comin' alright."

Mitch gasped and hit his arm. "You can't say that."

"Why not? It's not like I'm wrong."

Mitch shook his head slowly, and moved to get up. "You're too much."

*

"Scott, give me that!"

Scott only smirked, taking Mitch's towel and walking out of the bathroom.

Mitch reached out to try and pull Scott's towel off his hips, but Scott quickly dodged him.

Mitch whined again, one hand (mostly) over his lower extremities. "Scott, come on. I'll leave."

"Not like that you won't."

"Please? Scottie, please?"

Scott kept walking, now moving through the house, tossing the towel somewhere out in front of him and then keeping Mitch away from it.

"I won't undress in front of you for a month."

Scott stopped, and turned a little. "Does that also apply to..?"

Mitch nodded once. "Mhmm. You're gonna get real friendly with your left hand."

Scott pouted at him, turning fully. "Why can't you walk around like that? Just for a little bit?"

"Absolutely not."

"Please? Mitchie, you look so good. Just, please?"

"Yeah, you look great." A foreign voice spoke from the kitchen.

Scott flipped around quickly, and Mitch hid himself behind Scott's body as Scott muttered. "Avi, you can't just walk into my house whenever you want. We've talked about this."

Rick peeked his head around the corner. "Not Avi. But while you're here, I needed to ask--"

"What the fuck?" Scott moved an arm back to keep Mitch hidden. "Get the Hell out of here."

"I need to talk to you. He can go home, if that's the issue."

"Rick, I'm serious. Get the fuck out of my face."

Rick actually started walking closer, and Scott held his arms out a little, making his stance as broad as possible so Mitch was fully hidden.

Rick tilted his head a little. "What are you trying to hide? That he's naked? As if that would affect me the same way it does you?"

"Give him some privacy! Fuck, be a decent human being and leave him alone so he can put clothes on!"

"Why is he naked in our house anyway?"

"Naked in my house. You just like to stop by from time to time to piss me off."

"Oh, that reminds me." Rick walked a little closer. "Connie called me to tell--"

"Okay for real, I'm gonna punch you in the throat if you don't turn around so I can get him something to wear."

**