Avi suddenly rushed him, kicking him as hard as he could between his legs, and when the coach fell a little, Avi kneed him in the chest before shoving him to the ground.

*

Avi marched into the house then, slamming the door shut and tossing the keys in Scott's general direction.

He grabbed Alex's upper arm, and dragged him toward Scott's room.

Mitch stood quickly. "Avi, be careful! Let go of him!"

Scott only started moving when Mitch got upset. He rushed over to Avi and pulled Alex's arm out of his grip, only to stand between them.

Avi smacked Scott's chest once. "Get out of my way. I need to talk to him."

"Then you'll do it out here. In front of everybody."

"No. It's private."

Alex took a step away from them. "Avi, please... I just wanna be with Mitch right now..."

"I need to speak to you." Avi snapped.

Scott held up a hand. "He said no, Av. Lay off."

Avi moved to make eye contact with Alex. "Fine. You want me to do this out here? That's fine. Why didn't you tell me that you two fucked?"

Scott snapped quickly. "Avi."

Mitch stood up, putting his hand on Alex's upper arm to defend him. "He doesn't have to tell you anything, quite frankly. It's none of your business."

Avi shook his head quickly. "I can't believe you guys. What if he has an STD or something?"

Alex spoke quietly. "I don't."

"Are you sure? It didn't sound to me like he used a condom."

"Avi... He didn't do that at all."

Kevin suddenly walked over, taking Mitch's hand from Alex's arm. "Mitch, you should sit down... You need to rest."

Mitch listened to him, and Scott turned immediately to go to him.

Scott knelt down in front of the chair he was now sitting on. "Are you okay?"

Mitch nodded quickly, leaning down to kiss Scott's forehead. "Thank you."

Avi walked up to Alex then. "How far did he get, then?"

"I don't need to tell you something like that." Alex defended.

"Yes you fuckin' do. I just broke the guy's nose and--"

"You, what?"

"He was being vulgar and disgusting and that's not even including what he did to you. So yeah. I pushed him around a little."

Alex frowned a little. "That was... Reckless of you. Are you okay?"

"I'll be better when you tell me how far he got."

Alex sighed, looking at the ground. "Not far. I promise."

"How far, Alexander?"

Kirstie stepped in, putting a hand on Avi's arm. "It's a little soon to be making him talk about it."

Avi glanced down at her. "I need to know." And he turned again. "Alex, tell me. Now."

Scott rolled his eyes, and stood up to leave Mitch momentarily, only to stand in front of Avi and shove him back a step. "Will you calm the fuck down? If he doesn't want to talk about it, you can't fucking make him. You're acting like a dick."

"What if he needs to go to the doctor or something?!"

Kevin was sitting with Mitch now, but he offered quietly. "Would it make you feel better if we did? Just to be sure?"

Avi nodded once. "Absolutely."

Scott sighed loudly at him, just as Alex turned to Mitch to apologize. "I'm sorry I ruined your 'Welcome Home' thing. I didn't--"

Avi snapped again. "Don't be dumb. He's not gonna be mad at you for this."

Mitch reached out to hold Alex's hand regardless, to be reassuring. "It's okay... I'm just glad that you're okay."

Alex nodded slowly. "I am.. I think I am anyway."

Avi grabbed his arm. "Let's go then."

Mitch stood up with a small grunt, a hand on his ribcage where it must've been hurting him. "I'm coming with you."

Scott held a hand out to him. "Absolutely not. You need to stay out of these stressful situations."

"Don't tell me what to do, Hoying. He's one of my closest friends."

"But you're hurt." Scott practically whined.

"You don't get to tell me what to do. Regardless of if I'm hurt or not."

"Fine. Then I'm coming with you."

"Fine."

"Fine. Looks like I'm driving then."

"Fine." Mitch took Scott's hand then. "Lead the way."

**