Mitch stood up again. "I mean... Okay. Don't know where you're gonna find a beach at this hour."

"No-- It's a drink, Mitch."

"No way!"

"Mhmm. There's one called Blow Job too."

"Are you sure you're not making these up?"

"No, I swear."

"Wow..." Mitch stumbled over his feet a little. "That's dope!" He yelled in the most manly voice he could find.

**********

Alex drove them all back to Kevin's house, realizing very quickly that Mitch was a clingy drunk.

Mitch just refused to take his hands off of Scott, and refused to let Scott's attention drift to someone else other than himself.

Upon arriving, Kevin helped them all inside quietly, showing off his large, fancy house.

Kevin's family was rather large, but seeing as he was the only male child he had a floor of the house completely to himself.

He tried to explain; he had the top floor, downstairs his parents had the East Wing and his sisters shared the West Wing. The butlers and maids lived near the front of the house around the kitchen.

Is that really such a difficult concept? No. It's not. But to this lot of drunkards, it is.

Mitch suddenly looked up at Scott and frowned. "Why does Kevin's house have wings?" He turned. "Where's your house gonna go? Is it taking you with it? Please don't leave."

Scott just kissed his forehead. "I'll explain it to you in the morning."

Kirstie was already half asleep in the chair she'd collapsed down in, so Kevin gently picked her up to carry upstairs.

The others followed, only to be shocked when realizing Kevin practically had his own house, since this floor was completely his.

Kevin gestured to his room. "So...  This one's mine. Beside it is the bathroom. Near the pool table is the guest room. And then there's a couch beside all that work out equipment. I'll go downstairs to grab some extra blankets."

When he left, Alex looked down to Mitch. "Why don't you two take the guest? I'll take the floor near the couch."

Avi glanced over at Kirstie. "She should sleep in a bed. Maybe Kevin wouldn't mind sharing..? I'm not opposed to staying on the couch."

Scott suddenly scooped Mitch up in his arms. "I'm gonna get him to bed. If Kevin isn't comfortable sharing with Kirst, come get me. She can stay with Mitch in the guest."

Alex nodded. "Okay. Goodnight you guys."

Kevin started tossing blankets over the couch when he snuck back into the area. "So Kirstie's with me?"

Avi glanced over. "Only if that's okay with you. You've already shared so much..."

"Oh, I don't mind at all. Is there anything else I can get for you guys before I go?"

Alex gave him a small smile. "Thanks for your hospitality."

Kevin just shrugged. "Not a problem. Any friend of Mitch is a friend of mine. I'll take care of Kirstie, no worries."

Kirstie immediately ran into Kevin's room, only to jump on his bed.

When Kevin closed his bedroom door behind him, Avi got himself set up on the couch.

Alex was fairly comfortable, a pillow under his head and a fuzzy blanket over him as he lay on the floor staring at the ceiling. "Av..?"

"Hmm?"

"If someone kisses you when they're drunk... Does that mean anything..?"

"Drunk words are sober thoughts. People say that all the time."

"Well... That's not the answer I was hoping for."

"Wait why? Who kissed you?" Avi turned onto his side to look down at the floor.

"Nobody. I was just asking."

"Liar."

"Well I just don't wanna talk about it... Aren't you supposed to be drunk?"

"Eh. It wore off a little when I got tired." He paused. "It was Kirstie wasn't it?"

"What? No."

"Yeah, I thought so. She's been looking at you weird for a while now." Avi laid back down. "Was only a matter of time."

"But I don't... I don't know how I feel about dating one of my friends. I just don't want to ruin us..."

"Guess you gotta get her to leave you alone. Get a boyfriend or something."

Alex paused to think about it. "Yeah... Guess I have to get a boyfriend. Don't really know where to look though."

"I'm sure you'll figure something out."

*