Scott blinked at him. "Why not..?"

"It's... Graphic."

Scott nodded slowly. "How come you get to look but I don't?"

"Believe me... I'm doing you a favor."

Scott's eyes widened a little. "No... Not the heteros..."

Mitch nodded quickly. "Yes."

Scott quickly put his hand over Mitch's eyes. "That's too inappropriate for you to look at."

Mitch tried to pull his hand away with a giggle. "You and I have done much worse things."

"Not in public."

"Hate to break it to you, but public restrooms count."

"Oh... Shit."

Mitch finally pulled Scott's hand away. "It's not like they're--" He froze, eyes widening a little. "Oh."

Scott snagged Mitch's upper arm and pulled him into his chest before walking toward the club door.

Scott spared a glance at the couple, but then got an idea.

Mitch could almost see the idea when it popped into his head. "Scott, no."

"It would be so funny."

"No. Absolutely not." Mitch was then the one to pull him into the club.

"You don't even know what I was gonna say." Scott complained.

"Yes I do. You were either going to throw a condom at them, or you were going to pin me to a wall right beside them and copy everything they did just to be funny."

"I was thinking the second one, but the first is hilarious!"

Mitch just kept pulling him over to where he saw Alex.

Before they could get there, Scott took an opportunity when they neared a wall, and shoved Mitch into it.

Mitch let out a gasp, but held onto Scott's biceps when he was close enough. "What are you--?"

"Do you not like that? Being against a wall, I mean. Because... You have to tell me those things."

Mitch shrugged a little, looking away from Scott.

Scott didn't like that answer, and he frowned. "Mitchie... Please talk to me. I don't ever wanna do something that you don't like."

"No, I like it. I promise. I just... I don't like admitting to it."

"As if I'd ever judge you."

"Well I know you wouldn't. It's just embarrassing, I guess."

"Yeah... I guess. Here, I'll do you one better; That day we experimented with all that whipped cream? I love that so, so much. It was one of my favorite things we've ever done."

"Really?" Mitch demanded. "Why didn't you tell me that? I'd gladly do it again."

"See why we have to tell each other things? It helps."

Mitch squirmed a little, but tried to get past it. "Okay, um.... I really like when you... Um... This is too awkward I can't--"

"Yes you can. No one's listening, baby. It's just me and you."

Mitch nodded, and then looked up into his blue eyes. "Okay... I... I really like when you pull my hair..? See how weird that is?" He tried to cover his face with his hands.

Scott grabbed his hands of course, kissing both of them individually. "Listen, Cutie. I've liked much worse things. I'm glad I know how kinky you are now."

Mitch blushed even more. "Stop it."

Scott ran his hand through Mitch's hair once. "I'll remember that. Promise."

"I feel weird. Tell me another one of yours."

"Okay, let me think... Um... I very much enjoy blindfolding you."

"Why?"

"No idea. That's the thing you're not understanding, Mitchie. It's not supposed to make sense. Kinks are just weird little things. Don't be embarrassed by them, because you have no control over them."

Mitch nodded a few times. "Oh... Okay. Well... Now I wanna know all of yours."

"Yeah, well... Maybe I'll show them to you sometime."

"I'd enjoy that very much."

Scott smirked at him. "Maybe we should pick up some whipped cream before we get home."

Mitch smirked too, not feeling as bad about his kinks anymore. "Yeah... Maybe we should."

*