Chapter 2.5

(A/N)

Context; Another continuation of the other chapter bc I just couldn't help myself xD

*******

Mitch hummed, and then pulled Scott down by the back of his neck. "Kiss me, Goofball."

Scott didn't hesitate for a single moment, as he pressed a sweet kiss to Mitch's lips. "Happy birthday, Angel."

"Happy birthday." Mitch closed his eyes.

"Happy birthday." Scott repeated. "Mitchie, it's your birthday. Not mine."

"So? I'd share it with you." Mitch looked down at the mess he'd made on his stomach. "And who's gonna have those babies?"

"Mitchie, you can't get other people preg--"

"Maybe you can have them for me. Wouldn't that be funny?"

"It's not poss--"

Mitch gasped suddenly, feeling the unpleasantness of something leaking out of him. "Oh no! Don't let them fall out! Save our children!"

Scott suddenly pressed the back of his hand to Mitch's head. "Are you feeling alright, Sweetpea? I might've overloaded your Omega senses... Sorry."

Mitch finally reopened his eyes. "Nuh. I fine feel." He laughed loudly. "I'm kidding!"

Scott wasn't even listening to him, as he noticed that Mitch's eyes were the lightest shade of blue he'd ever seen, like a Robin egg. "Oh fuck. Did I break you?"

"Break me? No. But you can bend me over anytime, Dadd--"

"Hang on, baby. I'm gonna call Kevin really quick."

Mitch quickly grabbed his arm. "Wait, are you gonna tell him what we did?!"

"Kind of. Nothing too detailed, I promise."

"Don't tell him how long I lasted, I'm embarrassed."

"I wouldn't do that. That's for me to know, and no one else to find out."

Mitch giggled. "You're a jealous little bean, aren't you?"

Scott was already grabbing his phone, as he slipped into some boxers. "I suppose you could say that."

Mitch giggled again, looking up at the ceiling with his new eye color. "Jealous bean."

********

Kevin had assured him that it was normal. Mitch's behavior was justified with the happiness of his birthday. And to be fair, Scott panicked just like Avi had when Kirstie went through the same thing.

After the phone call, Scott helped Mitch get cleaned up and ran a bath for him so Mitch could relax.

Mitch was very grateful when Scott sat in the bathtub behind him. Mitch leaned into him immediately. "Scottie?"

"Yes, Angel?"

"I'm tired."

"Just tell me when you want to go to bed. I'll help you out."

Mitch hummed in response, closing his eyes. "I'm very tired."

"I know, Sweetpea."

"I don't like peas. They're mushy."