Chapter 41

(A/N)

Okay if this seems late, it's because my country does Daylight Savings

Okay if this seems late, it's because my country does Daylight Savings. Which, I just realized, ISN'T worldwide xD'

Just out of curiosity, how many of y'all DO participate in the savings, and which of you DON'T?

**********

Alex knocked softly on the front door, and then waited. 

Avi swung the door open. "Yeah? Oh, hey Alexander. Mitchell isn't home." 

"Oh, that's okay. I was hoping I could talk to Todrick..?" 

Avi moved out of the way to let him pass by. "He's upstairs." 

Alex walked in, smiling. "May I ask where Mitchie is?" 

"He, Kirstie and Scott took the kids to an arcade or something. I don't remember."

Alex nodded a few times. "Oh, that's fun!" 

"Yeah, I guess." 

"Well I'll see you in a few!" Alex chirped, skipping up the stairs. 

Avi tilted his head a little at Alex. He knew something was wrong, but Alex was so damn good at being obnoxious and happy.. Avi just couldn't tell. 

And frankly, he didn't care. He just wandered back into the kitchen to continue eating lunch. 

Alex knocked on Todrick's door, ducking his head down a little as he tried to figure out what he was going to say. 

Kevin was the one to answer, a book in hand. "Oh, hey!" He turned a little to toss over his shoulder. "Tod, honey. Alex is here." 

Todrick rushed over with a smile. "Hi, Allie." And then he gave him a hug. 

Alex hugged him back. "I need to talk to you. It's... Really important." 

Kevin nodded once, gesturing to the door. "Would you like me to leave?" 

"No, Sir. I, uh... I was hoping to get your opinion too. Could use all the help I can get." 

Todrick moved back, slowly sitting down on the bed. "You're making me nervous... Come sit, babe." 

Kevin moved to sit by Todrick, leaving a space in between them big enough for Alex.