Chapter 85

(A/N)

Finally gonna let the kids meet morning mitch;)

Hey p.s. not to brag or anything but I went back and read a little of TAATO 0, And I was genuinely impressed with myself XD

I was like I would genuinely read this in my free time haha. Also p.s. Merry Christmas Eve, y'all (or whatever you celebrate ^-^)

Tomorrow I'm planning on doing Smutmas,but I'll also have a chapter with no smut for the rest of y'all ^-^

*******

There was a morning that Avi woke up late when it was his turn to drive the children to School, about a year before Grace could drive.

He'd been up late the night before watching movies with Travis and Jake, even though Kirstie warned him not to.

But suddenly Grace was standing beside his bed shoving his shoulder. "Papa, no one made breakfast and Landon's hungry."

"What?"

"No one made--"

"What time is it?"

"A little past seven."

"Okay. Just... Go start getting ready. Stop by Scott's room just to see if he's awake to help."

She nodded curtly, turning down the hall to jog up the stairs quickly to get to Scott's room.

Knocking once, she poked her head in the room, only to see Mitch straddling Scott's hips, luckily mostly clothed, before she closed the door quickly in a panic.

With wide eyes she proceeded downstairs to get ready for school.

See what had happened was;

Scott woke up, and immediately Mitch giggled loudly.

Scott squinted a little. "Babe?"

"Babe?"

Scott sat up a little, only to see Mitch with one of Scott's shirts on and that was all. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah. I'm just like... Pumped!" Mitch grinned widely, throwing himself on top of Scott, chests pressed together just so Mitch could swing one of his legs over Scott's hips.

Scott held him by the shoulders. "Honey... We can't do that now."

Mitch purposely ground his hips against Scott's with a pout. "Why not?"

Scott's hands quickly slid down to grab Mitch's waist. "Mitch, please."

"Please what, Daddy?"

"Stop that, honey. There are kids in this house."

"I'm sorry. I just love you so much..."

"I know baby."

Mitch sat back, still on Scott's hips, and he looked down at his hands. "I wanna paint my nails."