Chapter 86

(A/N)

This is interestingggggg

Double for smutmas xD

Also this is Mama Alpha AF

*******

One day arriving at the Counsel, Albert was waiting in the parking lot for them.

Avi was the first to greet him, shaking his hand. "Good to see you."

"You as well. The army is out back doing their stretches, but whenever you'd like to join... Also, I need to borrow Alpha Scott for a while if that's okay."

"Sure. He in some kind of trouble, or..?"

"No. But I have someone I want him to meet."

Mitch grabbed Scott's bicep. "Like who?"

Albert just smiled. "It's a surprise."

Avi turned to the others. "Jake and Travis, go on outside. Kirstie and Alex head into the kitchen, and Kevin go ahead and take Todrick to the library."

As they all dispersed, Avi looked to Travis once. "I'll be out in a few minutes."

Albert then waved the remaining three over to follow him.

Avi also stole a quick glance at Kirstie to be sure she was okay, and she was. Alex had thrown an arm over her as they walked inside, Kirstie giggling at whatever he was saying.

Mitch followed Albert first, dragging a nervous Scott along with him.

Avi followed right behind them. "You look nervous, Rookie."

Scott glanced back at him and shrugged, but Avi could see it on his face.

Albert took them into the office Scott and Avi were sharing, and there were two people inside.

Mitch's eyes found the female Omega first, and he didn't look away, though he held Scott's arm a little tighter.

Albert gestured to the Alpha standing in front of them. "Scott, this is Mariusz, the World's Second Strongest."

Mariusz held out a hand toward Scott, who quickly shook it and smiled at him. Scott nodded a little. "It's nice to meet you."

Mariusz shook his hand roughly once, and then let go. "Same to you, Alpha."

Scott then took his arm from Mitch's grasp just to put it over Mitch's shoulders. "And this is my Omega, Mitch."

Mariusz grabbed the hand of his own Omega. "He's excellent. Very attractive, congratulations. This is my Omega, Jagusia."

Mitch immediately gasped and held out a hand to her. "Nice to meet you! Your name is so pretty!"

She held a hand out to him as well, speaking with a strong accent. "Thank you, Mitch."